shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Im on the phone last nite with SO whom is away on buisness and will be home in just over a week... and he says to me ''oh im gunna need you to send me the # you sent me a few days ago...'' ''i just MAY NEED it this weekend...'' Well ladies...''the #'' is for THE DIAMOND GUY!
emsmileo.gif
emteeth.gif
::dances:: Which means that he''s going to MOST LIKELY pick up my stone the WEEK he gets BACK! IM SO EXCITED! WOOHOOOOO....ok ok im done...sorry lol

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Heck!! Dance Away!!!
3.gif
That''s exciting! Keep us posted!

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
THANX! lol...well we were SUPPSOSED to go look at the setting im INLOVE with on Mon the 3rd in NY...BUT, he has jokingly mentioned POSSIBLY proposing at a parade on the 2nd! So...altho Id be ok with him NOT doing it at the parade and us going together the 3rd... there is a CHANCE that he may have ALREADY orderedthe setting form online and may ALREADY HAVE IT...in order to get this all done for the parade. Cuz the jeweler that the setting is AND where the diamond is are ONLY open during the week, so its time crunch time lol...EITHER way of when hes proposing or finishing the ring etc...i have a FEELING that he WONT be able to hold on to it TOOOO long before i get it
emteeth.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome! How exciting. I''ll keep my fingers crossed for you.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
thats soooo exiting!!!
36.gif
36.gif
31.gif
36.gif
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo, very exciting!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s great news! Hopefully you''ll have it on your hand soon!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 3:08:43 PM
Author: bee*
that''s great news! Hopefully you''ll have it on your hand soon!
Yes because the waiting when you know he has it is almost worse in a way hahaha

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
well he doesnt have it YET...hes not even home yet for another week
emsad.gif
.... but im sure he will have it SOON...and like i said before, i dont THINK he can hold onto it long after...but well see...i COULD be wrong
emcrook.gif

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
That is wonderful news! However, do you mean the diamond guy? As in Fred Cuellar? Please please do a search on his name in the forums and read up on others'' opinions of him before you buy.

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 10:26:26 PM
Author: kelpie
That is wonderful news! However, do you mean the diamond guy? As in Fred Cuellar? Please please do a search on his name in the forums and read up on others'' opinions of him before you buy.
Kelpie, Nope I dunno who ''the'' diamond guy is that youre reffering to, but tHANX for the warning lol. Its MUCH appreciated. i KNOW that people in this forum have kinda warned AGAINST using friends of friends in the jewelery buisness etc... But my BF and I have an oppertunity to look at diamonds from a wholesaler that my boss used to work through when he and his son owened their own B&M and my boss still after YEARS gets ALL of his wifes jewelery etc from his guy and says that its GREAT quality and price and my boss trusts him completely cuz hes worked with him for SO long. And yes my boss gets EVERYTHING appraised and he has NEVER had a problem with anything form his guy. So thats who my BF wants to deal through and im perfectly OK with that. But again, thank you much for the concern
9.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
thats always a good sign....

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Just make sure you pricematch here. I have a jeweler here who totally hooks me up but she still can''t beat the prices here for diamonds (for custom work and settings she totally blows everyone out of the water here).

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 6:31:26 PM
Author: LegacyGirl
Just make sure you pricematch here. I have a jeweler here who totally hooks me up but she still can''t beat the prices here for diamonds (for custom work and settings she totally blows everyone out of the water here).
Thanx for the advice...but he isnt a jeweler, hes a wholesaler. my Boss USED to be a jeweler and used to buy stones etc from this wholesaler and now that my boss doesnt have that buisness any longer, STILL uses the wholesaler for all of his wifes jewelery and HAS for years

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results