shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay, we''re married! Pics Inside (Non-Pro)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
We also had a firepit set up in the spot where we stood during the cermony. The guests stood around it when they watched the fireworks display. We found these things called flame sticks at Home Depot that we put into it to turn the flames blue and green. I think they were put in later in the evening though so you can''t see it in this picture.

SSFirepit1.jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Amazing! I can''t wait to see more!!!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Ok last one for now, here''s a pic of DH and I dancing (not our first dance). I''ll post more pics as I get them!

SSDancing.jpg

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
miraclesrule, robbie, sabine, krissie, luckystar,diamondfan, blinkydoll, sarahlovesjs, and ericar thank you all so much! I had such an amazing time- and got really lucky with the weather. I''m glad you''re enjoying the pics as much as I did when I got them. You all have helped me so much during my planning that I couldn''t wait to come and share them with you.

Most of these pics came from one of my friends who is getting married next year. She was definitely more interested in the little details than most of our other friends because she''s planning one right now. I was really excited when she sent me her pics because I really didn''t expect to see pics like that until I got them from the photographer.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
What a fairytale wedding!
36.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!

You know, I really love the traditional elements mixed with the chic. It was modern yet classy. Just beautiful. And you looked so lovely and happy!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow- so classy!
30.gif
Your wedding colors were awesome, and I am loving all the little details that your friend was able to catch on camera. Such cute touches.

And you look so fabulous! You''re glowing, your dress is floaty perfection, and how amazing that your dad was there to walk you down the isle. That is so sweet! I hope he is doing well. You''re beautiful and your DH [YAY!] is quite handsome as well.

Congrats!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG your details were FANTASTIC
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Seriously AMAZING!! The flowers, the linens, the paper stuff, everything. And the colors and the bridal party were just smashing.

But you and your dad walking down the aisle has to be the highlight of it all - I am so glad that he was able to be there to share your special day with you, and you can tell even in those pics how special that is to both of you. Best wishes for his recovery, and congratulations on a beautiful wedding
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous. The flowers and everything was just amazing. You looked so beautiful and your husband so handsome. I am so very sorry about your father and I do hope he is doing well. I am so glad he was able to walk you down the aisle. How proud he looked.

What a beautiful wedding you had. I can''t wait to see more pictures.

Linda

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG your wedding looks amazing as do you all. I am really sorry to hear about your dads illness it is fantastic that he was well enough to walk you down the aisle I wish him a well and speedy recovery.

Looks like you had an amazing day congrats :).

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looked beautiful! Congrats!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love your pics, Sap!!!! You and your new hubby are so cute!!!! Thanks so much for sharing, and congrats on your marriage!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful. You look gorgeous! And I am so happy for you that your father was able to walk you down the aisle. Congrats !

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the colors you chose. And your dress -- gorgeous! It''s so flowy! I love it. I''m so happy for you, and it''s great to see a pic of your dad. I know your family has been going through a difficult time lately. Your dad looks so happy!

Congratulations Sap~
Zoe

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
everything looks fantastic!!! oh how i love a fabric draped tent! swoon!
30.gif

congratulations!!!!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...I love everything! Perfection!!!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
You looked so beautiful! Congrats!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Everything looks wonderful. Can''t wait for more!

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Sap! You look so beautiful! I love your tent! Everything looked so nice!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks AMAZING!!! Seriously, I hope my wedding looks half as good as yours. I can''t get over you flowers and centerpieces.
30.gif
You were beautiful too! Congrats!
36.gif

Your father walking you down the ailse is very touching. My mom is in chemo for breast cancer and I pray she will be able to walk me down the ailse with my dad.

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
what a classy event! I love the brown tuxedos (I couldn''t convice DH. you lucky girly!) and I''m so glad you chose to rock the cathedral length veil. It compliments your dress so well. Flowy, classic, gorgeous. Can''t wait to see more. Congrats!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looked sooo gorgeous! I love your flowers...both the boquets and the centerpices! Lovely wedding! Best wishes!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

And can I suggest going to Castle Hill for brunch every year for your anniversary (the closest Sunday to it) -- ammmmmmaaaaazzzing!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Everything looked amazing, especially you and your handsome hubby! Congratulations!!
36.gif

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Everything looks amazing. I love your color scheme!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
SAP - your wedding was just lovely, and you, my dear, are a knockout! Congratulations, and although these pics are awesome, I can''t wait to see some pro shots!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looked absolutely beautiful & you were glowing! You & you DH looked like you had such a fun time. I also ADORE your father! He looks so sweet. Congratulations! Honeymoon pics next?
2.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, BEAUTIFUL wedding!!!!!!! I love this location, love the colors, love everything!!!!! Congratulations to you!!!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, awesome pictures and beautiful couple! Congrats
36.gif

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
What an absolutely stunning wedding!
36.gif
It's just what I would want if I weren't too chicken to do an outdoor wedding.
ETA: Oh, and congratulations, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results