shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY!!! We booked our HM flights...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
We booked our HM flights last night and I''m soooo excited, but I almost freaked out doing so... You know how everyone says they have ''that'' moment when it all suddenly becomes real? Well this was it for me -- We''re spending 14 days and will be travelling throughout Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam. Neither of us are lay on the beach type people, so this is really a dream trip for both - we actually had our very first conversation ever talking about how we both wanted to go
30.gif

While I wouldn''t say anything out loud I felt kind of freaked out when we booked, lol, and barely slept last night thinking about being Mrs. N. Like I said, suddenly it all seems real to me... But YAY -- We have a HM!!!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
That is so exciting!! I can''t wait to book our HM too... I think I spend as much time on tripadvisor as I do on PS
2.gif
. Your HM sounds like it will be amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results