shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY! Two appointments next Monday in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jfus

Shiny_Rock
FF and I are going into NYC to meet with a friend of the family who has a store on 47th street and then with Mark at ERD! I am more excited to go to ERD I feel like I am going to be meeting a CELEBRITY!!!!

30.gif

new1

Rough_Rock
We''re just back from NYC and could not believe the amount of jewellers on 47th street, the same street as our hotel! We had an appointment with Mark in ERD and didn''t even bother to look anywhere else because he had exactly what we were looking for. We had emailed back and forth and set our budget and he had kept it in mind which was really good. Mark is such a nice guy you won''t be disappointed, just one word of advice, make sure and have ID with you as there is really tight security in the lobby and they won''t let you in without it...
Best of luck x

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2007 2:11:30 PM
Author:jfus
FF and I are going into NYC to meet with a friend of the family who has a store on 47th street and then with Mark at ERD! I am more excited to go to ERD I feel like I am going to be meeting a CELEBRITY!!!!

30.gif
LOL!!! PLEASE tell Mark you said that! I emailed him after I got engaged and told him that I felt like I was writing to a celebrity. He wrote back and goes, "My wife doesn''t think I''m a celebrity." or something like that. It was funny.

LadyJ76

Rough_Rock
jfus - I''m so excited for you!! My bf and I plan to try to meet with Mark towards the end of November. Was it difficult to get an appointment? I''m going to be nervous to meet him b/c he definately has a celebrity-type status here on PS.

jfus

Shiny_Rock
LuckyStar-- I will def say something to Mark.. My bf was so funny he called him and saif my gf said your the cushion guy from pricescope and I need to call you. haha. He''s such a dork!

LadyJ.. I don''t think it was too hard to get an appt. I''m not sure if he''s open on the weekends though as many of the stores in the Diamonds District are observant jews and close early on Fridays and are closed all day on Saturdays to observe Shabbot. Not sure if ERD is one of those stores.

I took the day off to make this special trip. I think I can validate a day off for ring shopping.. right?? I am seriously beside myself, I can''t wait. I will be sure to report back Monday evening
18.gif

LadyJ76

Rough_Rock
Just one day? I''m taking TWO WEEKS off for my diamond shopping!!
36.gif
OK OK, so maybe we won''t be shopping the entire two weeks (we do need to do some holiday, family, and regular vacation stuff too), but it''s good to know the time is there if we don''t find something on our first try
9.gif

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results