shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay! The Ring is Finally Here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tallblondemonster

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to finally share my ring with you all!!!

My fiancee proposed 3 weeks ago and i accepted of course :) but the ring was not yet ready as we were having it custom made...so i have been waiting very patiently and the big day has come for it to finally be put on my finger!

We decided to go with a beautiful Peridot 2.31 ct. which we are going to replace with a diamond in the future sometime...i do love my Peridot though it is stunning. The ring itself has 1.10 cts of diamonds in the setting. They are VS quality and F colour. It has such a unique setting...i love it!

The ring sparkles so much...i can''t stop looking at it :)

nikring1.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I love it! Peridots are awesome and yours looks like the color of a juicy yummy apple jolly rancher candy!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
It looks so yummy!!!
Congrats on your engagement!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that setting is gorgeous and the peridot looks good enough to eat!
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats TBM! Your e-ring is just beautiful, I rather like the peridot as a center stone for an e-ring, especially in that beautiful setting you have!!!
36.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
really beautiful :) do you know what size the melee are?

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOH sooo pretty!
30.gif
I dunno that i''d replace it with a diamond... it''s so pretty and unique the way it is.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations TBM!!! Your ring is S P E C T A C U L A R
30.gif
9.gif
30.gif
! I totally agree about your peridot looking like candy. Mmmmmm tasty!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It''s beautiful!

tallblondemonster

Rough_Rock
Awwww...thank you all so much!!! i do love my ring :) and my yummy jolly rancher
18.gif
LOL!

Cehrabehra - not sure what you mean by melee? is it the size of the diamonds in the setting? in that case they are 1 pointers...i''ve seen the term being used but just never knew what it meant :)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!
30.gif
18.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Congratulations.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
TBM Congratulations on your engagement! HOly smokes that ring is gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
ooh...don''t replace it with a diamond! Its stunning the way it is. You can get different diamond ring for your right hand
36.gif
36.gif

Picos

Rough_Rock
I love Peridot (its my birthstone). It looks very lovely.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i love
18.gif
peridots and own a 3 stone with pave. yours is stunning and the color is mesmerizing...congrats!!! i''d love to see the flower shots with that stunner.

ps...don''t replace it with a diamond---that riing is way too gorgeous the way it is.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Jolly Rancher!!
9.gif
I absolutely love peridots! I hope to have one someday. Your ring is spectacular. I don''t know that I would change it later....it looks really great the way it is! Congrats on the engagement!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW-its gorgeous!! I love it.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous TBM!!!
36.gif

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is so unique! I love the green! It''s a breath of fresh air from all the saphhires you often see in e-rings. Great job! Wear it with pride-- you''re going to get comments about it for the rest of your life!

tallblondemonster

Rough_Rock
Thank you Ladies! I think you have all convinced me not to change my peridot aka jolly rancher...my fiance laughed at the description and wanted to know why i kept refering to it as such...so i told him that the Ladies said my ring/peridot is yummy!

NYC Sparkle - i agree flower shots are in order :) will have to take some in near future.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Nik,

That ring is gorgeous! It reminds me of the bright green apples that you get when you order a caramel apple! I swear we can smell the juiciness all the way through our monitors!

I love its uniqueness! Simply stunning! Congratulations on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results