shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY! Ring Shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princess_natalie

Rough_Rock
Hey Ladies!

So, we did it.. we went to the mall, specifically to look for rings, and it was wonderful :)

I tried a bunch on and it was so romantic and really bonding.

The salesman helped us out quite a bit - suggested certain things and gave great ideas - and I was so surprised by much of what he said. My boyfriend on the other hand.. remained enthusiastic.. but was not surprised.

Me, I went in there loving 3 stone rings and loathing solitaires.. when I tried them on I suddenly had a change of heart and my BF gave me that sly
4.gif
I knew it face.

On the way home we had a nice chat about how he knew a lot of the epiphanies I reached while shopping and trying on... It was so sweet to hear how much he''s been thinking about it.

And especially that he KNEW I would prefer solitaire, I was shocked... It was such an eye-opener..

And I now have an even more huge amount of respect for boys..!

Anyway, I found a ring that I am totally in love with but I know it is not THE ring.. although, get this! I don''t know what will make it THE ring... He says he does
5.gif

WOO. I am on cloud 9. And, I am not worried anymore about anything.. I like looking, yes, but I am certain it will be an amazing surprise and I''m fully ready to hand the reins to him and let him deal with it - too much stress for me
14.gif
to find the PERFECT ring but I know he will do it!

Yay! Yay! Yay!

mariewest

Shiny_Rock
You''re so lucky you have a guy with great taste and knows what you like. That''s very exciting, it sounds like it''ll be coming soon. Congrats. I wish my boy would show some initiative like that!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
How fun, glad you had a great day ring shopping!

debzy103

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to say how similar we sound! I went into ring shopping L-O-V-I-N-G three stone rings. I just KNEW that was what I wanted to wear for the rest of my life. However, once I began trying them on, they were pretty, but no way it was "the ring." But, as I started trying on pave-set solitaires my eyes started to light up. And then I tried on a designer (Beaudry) vintage setting (I definitely did NOT think I even liked vintage settings!) and we both knew right away that I had found my e-ring. I guess you never know!

What shape are you looking at?

princess_natalie

Rough_Rock
He he he
1.gif
Yes! He is great
1.gif
The initiative is wonderful. It won't be too soon though.. we're waiting till I'm done my undergrad but it'll be before I start my grad program.. so.. Somewhere between the coming May and September! Woo!

Debzy - Shape wise, I think just a round stone. I have a ring from him that was a Christmas present that is a heart shaped ruby ( my birthstone ) and I always thought I wanted a heart-shaped diamond on my e-ring too.. but he's not the biggest fan. I think I'd be weary of the 'untraditional'-ness of it anyways. But yes.. round :)

This is the ring.. but not THE ring.. hehe.

Can I see yours?

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
that''s such a sweet story!! i''m glad you two had a fun day bonding over ring shopping!! what an exciting time for you!

princess_natalie

Rough_Rock
It didn''t work
8.gif

I hope this works..

And, thanks vita :)

sk_ring.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results