shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY! My sister''s going to look GORGEOUS for that wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so happy.

Here''s the dress that she ended up buying for the wedding she''s going to end of August.

http://www.cache.com/cache/control/product/~category_id=0120/~product_id=05044C35540024

I just talked to her and she said "for some reason when I put it on I could instantly see why you wanted me to wear something like this, and not the blue dress..."

If you guys recall, the blue dress she wanted to wear was very prom-like.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that dress!!

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
That dress is gorgeous..... Very Sex in the City..but please make sure you check it out very well.

I have bought dresses and sweaters from Cache before and have had issues with seams not sewn properly, zippers not working
etc.

It has happened more than once.

Your sister will look like a knock out !!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, guys! I am SO relieved...

Now she''s going to look like the gorgeous WOMAN she is.

I''ll tell her to make sure to inspect the dress carefully...

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Yay! That dress is so much better than the last
36.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
MUCH better...I really like this new dress. And she can wear it a ton more times! Good job on convincing her to go the other route!
36.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, guys!

And yes, I''m so glad she listened to her wise older sister.
17.gif

What''s funny is that neckline on the dress really helps balance her out...I don''t know if you guys remember, but she went through chemo not too long ago, so her hair is really really short. And because she has really really curly black hair (my TOTAL opposite, and identical to my dad) she says she looks like a poodle. haha Which she DOESN''T - but still, the neckline on this dress kind of minimizes that she has no hair. So the dress "works" in more ways than one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results