shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay! My ring is ready!

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
SO is going to go pick it up either this weekend or next weekend. I have no idea when he will actually propose, but I think it will be soon. :appl:

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
eek! how exciting!! hopefully it is VERY soon! :naughty:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very exciting! I hope your boyfriend proposes soon!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Hooray! Hopefully he won't be able to stand keeping it way from you :)

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
We are going out to a really nice restaurant on Saturday night to celebrate our five year dating anniversary. I think there is a possibility that he will propose, but I am trying to not get my hopes up. I just want to enjoy the evening. If it happens that would be great, but if it doesn't then that is ok because I know it will be soon. :love:

We have talked about getting married in October of 2012 so he can't wait too long because we have a wedding to plan.

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
Fingers crossed it happens soon!! :appl:

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! ~*~*Dust~*~*~*~ to you!!! :appl:

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
No proposal on Saturday night, but I do know that he has the ring now. He went and picked up the ring while I was out running some errands during the day on Saturday. We are currently long distance so I won't see him again until Dec 22nd because he will be working.

luckky

Shiny_Rock
How exciting! Even have to wait...I know it's seems soooooooo hard to waiting for something like that but will be very soon! Wish you the best :appl: Will be X'mas propose for sure ;))

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
I have not seen the ring yet, but SO says that it looks awesome. He also said that the diamond and the setting look even better outside of the store than they did when we picked them out in the store. :love:

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
I sense perhaps an engagement RIGHT before the holidays :D ******DUST**** to you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results