shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay!! Invites are final!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Met with invite chick tonight, I am SOOOO HAPPY with my invites!!! She couldn''t fix the frame from the last proof, so I sent her one that I thought would be good, and it turned out PERFECTLY.

So, I put together my invites in the pochettes and tied my ribbon around it, and they look great!!! She said all the printed invites will be done by Monday and I can pick them up then, which is fantastic. Now I can get my invites out in the next 2 weeks....I''ll need to have a party with a few people to put them together, but it shouldn''t be too bad. Now I''m just waiting on my return address stamp I ordered from Etsy and I''ll be all set!!

Here it is all tied up in the pochette, and you can see my envelope liner I made too.

Invites 003small.JPG

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
And the invite with reply card! yayayayayayay!!

Invites 005small.JPG

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!
9.gif

ETA: So nice to see them all come together.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE THEM! The new border is PERFECT!! YAY!
36.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
They look awesome! Love the sillhouettes!
36.gif

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, those have turned out so cute!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Kara they look great!! I love the combination of the colours and the overall feel of them. You must be so happy!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Those are soo cute. Absolutely love it!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Classy, elegant, awesome!! Great job. So exciting...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re so beautiful! I love them.

glueck

Shiny_Rock
They look absolutely fabulous! Very fresh and elegant! Lucky YOU!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, thanks everyone!!! I''m so happy with how they turned out, now I can''t wait to get them in the mail!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
They are lovely. Did you have someone in town make them for you?

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/12/2008 5:14:21 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
They are lovely. Did you have someone in town make them for you?

Kinda. I was working with a graphic designer but she really wasn''t getting what I wanted, so I basically sent her EXACTLY what I wanted, she put it together, and she is printing them. I bought the envelopes and pochettes myself, and made the envelope liners.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Karasue they look fantastic! GORGEOUS. Where did you get the envelope liner paper? They''re so pretty. FI loves paisley prints b/c they remind him of Russia.

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Crown!! I actually found the paper in FMIL''s extensive collection of wrapping paper, it''s so perfect cuz its pearly too. I''ve been looking for more because I don''t think I''ll have enough for all 120 invites, but I''m hoping for the best. If I can find it I''ll let you know!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results