shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY!! i just ordered my dress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

September8

Rough_Rock
I just ordered my dress! I''m all excited and nervous that i decided!!

It was only the 3rd dress i tried on! Hmmm. went to one more place after that, did NOT find anything at all.

went again the next weekend (this past sat) to three different stores and found nothing i liked. every dress i put on i compared to the other.

so, i ordered it. i love it. they tell me 7 months!! argh. And i had to go up 2 dress sizes!! lol.

oh well. i''m excited!!!!

The dress is basically a knockoff of Maggie Sotterros Capri Marie. I don''t have any pictures of it, will be able to go back at christmas time and take some but couldn''t when i tried on except for a tiny one with my camera phone!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Nice to get it out of the way. Lots of girls take WAAAYYY longer to find the dress they love.

Don''t worry about the size not being what you''re used to. It''s usually like that with wedding dresses.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! Can''t wait for some pics
3.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! How exciting...
36.gif
Can''t wait to see it!
9.gif

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations on finding your dress!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Can''t wait to see pics!

September8

Rough_Rock
Thanks!! :) I cant wait to get pics!! hehe.

My fiance was soo annoyed last night i think b/c i kept being like "yay!!! i ordered my dress!" periodically and hes like oh my god !!! and then his mom called and i''m like hey make sure you tell her!! haha.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results