shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay, I got a hint!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Today he told me he couldn't wait until his med school winter formal because he'll be able to introduce me as his fiancee. Well, that's on Feb 24, and I already told him he can't propose until Janurary 29th (our anniversary) so I have a pretty good idea of when we might get engaged! I'm glad the time period isn't *too* circumscribed though because I want to be surprised. :)

Now all my friends think it's going to be on Valentine's Day, but I don't think he'd propose on a holiday. We'll see! Wheeeeeeeeeee!

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Peony! That''s great news! You must be soooo excited!

There''s still plenty of surprise left but you''re not going to be tearing your hair out with confusion either.
1.gif

What happens if he totally surprises you and proposes over Christmas or New Years?
41.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Lucky girl...
36.gif

Keep us posted!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh congrats! That is awsome!!!! Have you started a countdown?

Hunali

Rough_Rock
Yeah!!! That''s great to hear! Perhaps he''ll do it on your anniversary! Keep us posted!
21.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yay! How exciting! Getting introduced as the fiancee is the best! (Well, maybe it''s second to actually being the fiancee!
2.gif
) That''s wonderful that you have a firm timline for a proposal now, but some leeway to be surprised too.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! He''s totally going to pop the question on Valentine''s Day!
emlove.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thats sweet that he''s already talking about how he can''t wait to introduce you as his fiance! DO you think he''d propose on your anniversary since he''s been wanting to for a while and that''s the day you told him he couldn''t do it until? Either way, exciting to know that it is coming so soon!

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
My intuition was also our anniversary, but he seems intent on surprising me. We shall see though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results