shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay for Tuesday surprises (aka, I love my parents)!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
I came home from lunch today feeling kinda blue... stressed about different things, and with a bit of a head cold. I checked my mail before going upstairs and had a package slip... even though I couldn't remember ordering anything recently. Retrieved the package not knowing what it could be (slip said from "NM"), brought it upstairs, and opened it......

EphSurprise1.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
So "NM" apparently stands for Neiman Marcus... and such a pretty white bag inside.......

EphSurprise2.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
A DY linked heart bracelet!! Sold out on the website, but my mommy knew I was pining after it...
9.gif

EphSurprise3.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, even better with my ring in the background....
2.gif

EphSurprise4.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Last shot, more of a close-up... notice the one gold heart? I absolutely love it... and nothing beats a totally unexpected Tuesday afternoon surprise!! Just wanted to share...
30.gif

EphSurprise5.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is awesome! what a great gift.
36.gif

yay for those perfect, perfect timing presents!
enjoy!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful bracelet. I love it. I also think your parents are fantastic for sending you surprises! There''s nothing like a good surprise package. I like to send those when I can. I love receiving them.
9.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...your parent''s are awsome! It''s beautiful!!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
How sweet that she found it for you!!
I wish my mom knew how to shop online, lol!!

IT is a really cool piece, and I do like the gold heart, sweet!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Now THAT''s a nice surprise!!! Yay for your mom and I hope it cheered you up!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
How sweet, and what I beautiful piece!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet surprise!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What lovely parents you have! Enjoy your beautiful new bracelet!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww that was so very sweet of your parents, just what you needed!!! I love the bracelet. It looks fab on you!!! This cold weather is enough to make anyone sick, I was sick last week.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome!!! I love surprise surprises!!! hehe :) congrats!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
oooooooh, what a beautiful bracelet! i love that one gold heart, such a distinct mark!

i hear you on being sick. i had the flu for 6 days last week and my poor hubby is still sick with the flu, going onto 6 days now.
14.gif

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful bracelet!! I normally don''t like David Yurman OR heart jewelry but that bracelet is exquisite!!!! And I love Neiman Marcus too..... they have the lovliest selection.
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
And that''s SOOOO sweet you parents bought it for you......last gift I got from my dad was a spoon holder!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone!!
1.gif
Weegem, I never loved Yurman stuff either, until recently... not sure when it started to grow on me! And heart stuff always seemed way too "cutesy" for me, but something about that bracelet just struck me... it is more delicate in person than in the pix, and the hearts are just subtle enough, when they're all linked together.

Kaleigh and Milly, glad you're starting to feel better! I had the stomach bug about a month ago so this is nothing compared to that, but still annoying... I just flew in last night from a whirlwind weekend in LA, so I think it's all the stress and craziness of the past month finally catching up to me. But fortunately I have a week off now for spring break to recuperate!
37.gif

BTW -- receiving packages of beautiful jewelry in the mail is not the norm in my family! My parents are lovely and kind and generous, but this is technically labeled a belated Christmas present... so probably not going to be a regular occurance in the future!!
2.gif
Unexpected and perfect timing though...
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a delightful surprise! Wear it in health!

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is so pretty!!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely surprise from your parents and what a lovely bracelet! I love the way it has just one gold colored heart and it is not "cutesy" at all. David Yurman makes nice stuff.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful suprise from your parents! I love that bracelet, it''s really pretty without being too "little-girly!" Very sweet, and beautiful.
36.gif
Yay! for great parents!

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Okay, so I have it in my head that I need this bracelet now, so I checked for stockists of David Yurman in the UK. Only one. Fine. So I call them up (in N Ireland), and they do have it, but at over twice the $ price! Yikes. Well, I guess I know where I''m going next time I''m in the US.....

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2007 12:07:51 PM
Author: weegem
Okay, so I have it in my head that I need this bracelet now, so I checked for stockists of David Yurman in the UK. Only one. Fine. So I call them up (in N Ireland), and they do have it, but at over twice the $ price! Yikes. Well, I guess I know where I''m going next time I''m in the US.....
Oh no!! Only one DY dealer in the UK?? They are all over the place here! That would be such a fun souvenir if you were ever in the US... but if you really wanted one before then, do you think Neiman Marcus might ship overseas? Might be worth checking out!
1.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
what a great bracelet! My friend just bought the same one. I love it! How great that your parents know your taste and sent you something that you genuinely love.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
YAY for the parents! how nice! enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results