shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay for good days!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got that job I''ve been waiting on hearing about for almost a month now! I''ve been sick with worry because I want out of this company soooooo badly! When I received the letter, it was quite a bit better than I was expecting, so I''m quite happy about that.

Then, I came home, and W told me that he got a bit of good news as well. He was given an unexpected raise at work!

Soooo, between the two of us - if there isn''t already a ring fund in W''s account, there''s going to be one now!
9.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that''s a lot in one day! Congratulations on your new job & all the other good news!
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, that definitely qualifies as a good day! congrats to both of you, and here''s to hoping that it gets you your dream ring soon
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, ladies!

We''re also going on our 3 year anniversary trip to Sandals Royal Caribbean at the end of this month . . . . it''s going to be a very good month.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! It''s wonderful when everything falls into place- you''ll be "off the list" before you know it!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Lauren. That''s simply fantastic.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new job, W''s raise and your upcoming tirp. It sounds like verything is falling into place.
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I''m late to the thread, but Lauren, CONGRATS!!!!! More good things are coming your way soon I''m sure!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you again, ladies! I wish you all fabulous days!

I''m soooooo bored at my current job. I can''t really do anything because I''m training my replacement. So, I''m boooooooored.

*sigh*

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Soooo, between the two of us - if there isn''t already a ring fund in W''s account, there''s going to be one now!
9.gif
Fantastic news!! Congrats to both of you!!! How exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results