shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay! Booked the Ceremony Venue (pics)!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe it!! It feels so official now!! I put a deposit on our ceremony venue!! Still working on the reception venue...

We are getting married at the beautiful Puerto del Cielo at the Hacienda San Angel boutique hotel in Puerto Vallarta. We stayed here back in 2004 and just fell in love with it. We were travelling with another couple and staying with them in their timeshare about an hour North of PV. We really needed to get away and have some couple time, so I found this little gem right in downtown PV. It was so magical and we were so happy to have some time to ourselves.

I''m just so thrilled that we are actually going to be getting married here!!!
30.gif

capilla.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That looks amazing. Good for you!!!
36.gif

ETA: Sorry for interrupting the flow of pics! The view is even more amazing!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
View from the Puerto del Cielo...

11 view from puerto.jpg

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
oh what a wonderful location! congratulations!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on booking your venue, which is in a very beautiful location! I cannot wait to see pictures of your wedding!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love it! What a great location!

PS: Did you hear back from Elizabeth Medina? I know she''s been out of town but I did get an email from her last night.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/22/2009 8:53:28 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
Oh, I love it! What a great location!

PS: Did you hear back from Elizabeth Medina? I know she''s been out of town but I did get an email from her last night.
You know, I did...thanks for asking! I''m working with a coordinator and she said to wait a bit, though, because sometimes she can get package discounts and such from certain photographers.

I have to weigh my options, things are starting to get pricey! But, I would love to go with Elizabeth Medina...and maybe I still will!! She is really talented and exactly what I''m looking for!!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2009 9:14:17 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love

You know, I did...thanks for asking! I'm working with a coordinator and she said to wait a bit, though, because sometimes she can get package discounts and such from certain photographers.

I have to weigh my options, things are starting to get pricey! But, I would love to go with Elizabeth Medina...and maybe I still will!! She is really talented and exactly what I'm looking for!!

If you can get a discount, that'd be awesome! Definitely keep an eye on the prices. It'd be great to lock in a 2009 rate vs. 2010.

FYI, Elizabeth just put out a picture book on weddings in Mexican Haciendas. The photos look amazing on her blog. I wonder if the hacienda you booked was featured in her book!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW! That place is gorgeous!!! Congrats!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/22/2009 9:22:05 PM
Author: CDNinNYC

Date: 7/22/2009 9:14:17 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love

You know, I did...thanks for asking! I''m working with a coordinator and she said to wait a bit, though, because sometimes she can get package discounts and such from certain photographers.

I have to weigh my options, things are starting to get pricey! But, I would love to go with Elizabeth Medina...and maybe I still will!! She is really talented and exactly what I''m looking for!!

If you can get a discount, that''d be awesome! Definitely keep an eye on the prices. It''d be great to lock in a 2009 rate vs. 2010.

FYI, Elizabeth just put out a picture book on weddings in Mexican Haciendas. The photos look amazing on her blog. I wonder if the hacienda you booked was featured in her book!
I saw that!!! Gorgeous!! I love those old colonial haciendas!! I was wondering the same, but I didn''t see it listed in her archives...which are extensive, indeed!

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
where exactly is Puerto Vallarta? the ceremony site is so beautiful! it''s sooo romantic.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!! I''m really really excited!!!

Date: 7/22/2009 9:51:38 PM
Author: happydreams
where exactly is Puerto Vallarta? the ceremony site is so beautiful! it''s sooo romantic.
It is in the area of PV called zona romantica (I think!)...it''s about 2 - 3 blocks east of the Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, if you are familiar with that area.

Thank you! Romantic is exactly what I''m going for!!
30.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
What a stunning venue. Your pictures are going to be just amazing
36.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I remember this from when I visited PV! It''s a GORGEOUS church!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
beautiful site!! wow, if that does not describe romance, i do not know what would!

just, beautiful!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Very nice location!!!! Congrats!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results