shape
carat
color
clarity

Yasir Arafat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This topic deserves its own thread. He doesn''t belong in World War I unless one wants to stretch something about the Mandate Period that followed World War I and the rise of Arab nationalism. The question is: has he died in France while undergoing medical treatment? There appears to be confusion about this. Why?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An article in my morning paper said he was in intensive care after taking a turn for the worse, that a recovery look poor, and the docs still didn''t know what was wrong with him.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock

He is in coma. In my opinion it''s time for a change.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
let him suffer, he is not worthy of a discusion. He is a murderer!!!!!!!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Okie dokie!

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
My somewhat uninformed opinion is that Arafat doesn''t know what he wants, and even if he did he wouldn''t know how to get it. These are not the best traits for a leader and it is sad that he is the best the Palestinians can muster.

The ME will certainly be no worse off without him.

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock

Those ever-brilliant PLO officials are saying that he''s not in a coma he''s just sleeping.

Riiiight. There must be something cultural I am seriously missing about these people who speak blatant ond obvious untruths with a straight face. Do they expect us to believe them? Iis it more of a "they know that WE know that they know" typep of deal? Iraq''s information minister Baghdad Bob comes to mind as well. Do they really believe this stuff? Maybe one is obligated and expected to lie out of respect. As a Westerner, it seems very odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results