shape
carat
color
clarity

Yale Club

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

daegeseage

Rough_Rock
I have read some good reviews about weddings at the Yale Club, NY. Do you have to be member to use this venue?

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
you definitely used to have to be.

I've heard some stuff about "selling out," but it was a long time ago and may have been H, not Y.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 12:31:45 AM
Author: JulieN
you definitely used to have to be.

I''ve heard some stuff about ''selling out,'' but it was a long time ago and may have been H, not Y.
Julie, what does that mean " may have been H, not Y.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe she means may have been Harvard and not Yale...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hopefully Curlygirl will see this thread- I believe this is where she got married....Looks like a beautiful venue! I am sure she will chime in soon....
emwink.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, yes, I had my wedding at the Yale Club--good memory, Dani! I LOVED it! And no, you do not have to be a member. As long as you can pay for it, you can have an event there without membership. I can''t say enough good things about the Yale Club. It was an amazing place to have a wedding, many of my guests are still talking about it a year later. The food, atmosphere, location. It''s just perfect! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results