shape
carat
color
clarity

xmas- for a female boss ? under 50 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
I have no idea what to get her, she is in her mid-fifty''s and im only 27 so it''s kinda hard to shop for an older women who has everything.

any helpful idea ?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Is this a gift exchange at work? Gift basket from your local gourmet shop or a festive arrangement of flowers sent to her home?

cheers--Sharon

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
A couple of nice bottles of wine? A gift certificate for a nice dinner? Fancy bath products? ummm... a spa treatment... mani or 30 minute massage maybe.

I always love the unexpected gifts... last year DH''s parents gave all the kids a fur throw and votive candle set from Pottery Barn. They were things I''d probably not bother buying myself but I really appreciated them and used them alot.

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
How about a gift card to a nice salon.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I think a gift card for a massage would be wonderful
1.gif

ms_claudia

Rough_Rock
very nice candles, gift certificate to book/music store, a gadget for her office, movie tickets?

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Make a gift basket with a theme! =)

san diego searcher

Rough_Rock
I don''t know how much you want to spend but if your boss drinks wine, you can get a nice bottle for $20-25. I got some wine for my boss at Costco for $23 that would have sold for $30 elsewhere. To me, it''s a nice, safe gift for someone who does drink....as opposed to trying to pick something personal they would like.

coconutpig

Rough_Rock
I''d do the bottle of wine with a really nice box of chocolates, or gourmet crackers. Even if she doesn''t drink or eat chocolates, in this holiday season they can always be used for guests....

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ditto to the gc for a massage!! A half an hour should be around $30-40, an hour $50-70, depending on where you are/what type of salon. Do try to find out if she already goes somewhere for massages/spa stuff though - once you''re comfortable with a masseusse, a lot of people don''t like to go somewhere else.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is a $50 gift for bosses the norm where you work? That would be considered excessive where I work, but I know those things vary greatly from one place to another.

As to "what," a bottle of wine is always nice... or a gift cert for a cinema or book store.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Does she have a pet?
My boss has everything and could buy anything he wants - and he usually does.

I got him a dog bed full of treats, toys, etc
He loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results