Intro thread coming shortly!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: x-x-x-x-x-x-xxxx The Ladies in Waiting List xxxx-x-x-x-x

CONGRATULATIONS, ILOVESPINEL!!
Please keep us updated with your journey! Don't forget about us! :bigsmile:

Welcome to boysenberry, BereniceFrench, and cygnet! :wavey:

Reminder for Miss Vip0802 to check in soon!! We miss you and want to know how you're doing! :))

1 Deia
2 Vip0802
3 titian23
4 MayFlowers
5 IndyLady
6 Glitz
7 vintagelover
8 CaprineSun
9 lktx
10 madelise
11 dragonfly411
12 Ravenne
13 leeona
14 pandabee
15 LoveLikeCrazy
16 audball
17 petit_bijou
18 gatorblue
19 Schafenm
20 Chewbacca
21 BeautyQueen
22 PhillyMcGee
23 MBKRH
24 Lady5
25 antiquesparkler
26 katiefofatey
27 starrylight
28 AmericanLassie
29 GolfSkirt
30 maccers
31 Rjj276
32 lin_ny
33 lkc84
34 misscuppycake
35 Renee317
36 boysenberry
37 BereniceFrench
38 cygnet

********DUST TO EVERYONE*******

I'd love to see more movement, especially with the holidays coming up!!
Who's suspicious of a holiday proposal?​

audball

Ideal_Rock

Welcome back madelise!

And me me! :wavey: I soooo hope I'll be coming off this list in the next few weeks!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock

audball|1354661587|3322582 said:
Welcome back madelise!

And me me! :wavey: I soooo hope I'll be coming off this list in the next few weeks!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: loads of ~*~*~*~DUST~*~*~*~*~*~* :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: My fingers are crossed~!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MBKRH|1354672909|3322761 said:
audball|1354661587|3322582 said:
Welcome back madelise!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: loads of ~*~*~*~DUST~*~*~*~*~*~* :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: My fingers are crossed~!

ME TOO! I can't wait til A proposes to you!! :) :)

And thank you. I'm SO. SO SO. GLAD. THIS QUARTER IS OVER. :knockout:
Now it's just waiting for my final grades! Since this is the last quarter the grad schools will see, they will either make or break me! :errrr:

audball

Ideal_Rock

madelise|1354673074|3322765 said:
ME TOO! I can't wait til A proposes to you!! :) :)

And thank you. I'm SO. SO SO. GLAD. THIS QUARTER IS OVER. :knockout:
Now it's just waiting for my final grades! Since this is the last quarter the grad schools will see, they will either make or break me! :errrr:
Welcome back!! :) :) :)

And thanks! I'm hoping for both of us in the next few weeks!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Welcome to fabulousfindk!

There are also a few new members that are posting on the LIW side, that I have not added because you lovely ladies have not specified wanting to be added to the list… I don't want to be presumptuous, and just list you without you wanting to be listed, so :)) LMK! I know Ms. Princesss has been around for forever, and has never asked/wanted to be on a list.. JW? Dexchick, Starrylight, BonnyLass :confused:

Again, reminder for Miss Vip0802 to check in soon!!

1 Deia
2 Vip0802
3 titian23
4 MayFlowers
5 IndyLady
6 Glitz
7 vintagelover
8 CaprineSun
9 lktx
10 madelise
11 dragonfly411
12 Ravenne
13 leeona
14 pandabee
15 LoveLikeCrazy
16 audball
17 petit_bijou
18 gatorblue
19 Schafenm
20 Chewbacca
21 BeautyQueen
22 PhillyMcGee
23 MBKRH
24 Lady5
25 antiquesparkler
26 katiefofatey
27 starrylight
28 AmericanLassie
29 GolfSkirt
30 maccers
31 Rjj276
32 lin_ny
33 lkc84
34 misscuppycake
35 Renee317
36 boysenberry
37 BereniceFrench
38 cygnet

DUST! DUST! DUST!

audball

Ideal_Rock

madelise|1355254274|3328691 said:
There are also a few new members that are posting on the LIW side, that I have not added because you lovely ladies have not specified wanting to be added to the list… I don't want to be presumptuous, and just list you without you wanting to be listed, so :)) LMK! I know Ms. Princesss has been around for forever, and has never asked/wanted to be on a list.. JW? Dexchick, Starrylight, BonnyLass :confused:
Oooh! Come on ladies! JOIN! :))

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CONGRATS Boysenberry!!
I wish you all the best in engagement-dom!!! :appl:

****************DUST***************

1 Deia
2 Vip0802
3 titian23
4 MayFlowers
5 IndyLady
6 Glitz
7 vintagelover
8 CaprineSun
9 lktx
10 madelise
11 dragonfly411
12 Ravenne
13 leeona
14 pandabee
15 LoveLikeCrazy
16 audball
17 petit_bijou
18 gatorblue
19 Schafenm
20 Chewbacca
21 BeautyQueen
22 PhillyMcGee
23 MBKRH
24 Lady5
25 antiquesparkler
26 katiefofatey
27 starrylight
28 AmericanLassie
29 GolfSkirt
30 maccers
31 Rjj276
32 lin_ny
33 lkc84
34 misscuppycake
35 Renee317
36 BereniceFrench
37 cygnet

audball

Ideal_Rock

vip has not checked in :((

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Updated the LIW list. Everyone has moved up one spot, minus our #1.. due to member inactivity ;(

Welcome to the top 5, Glitz.
Welcome to the top 10, dragonfly411.
Welcome to the lucky spot #14, audball.
Welcome to the top 15, petit_bijou.
And welcome to the top 20, BeautyQueen and PhillyMcGee.

Remember, to stay on the list, you must post somewhere, anywhere on PS at least once in 3 months,
or once in 6 months if you have over 500+ posts.

*********DUST******** for a great week, ladies, with or without a shiny new bauble. It's been a trying one this last week, with devastating national news in the US. My thoughts are with MayFlowers, Audball, and anyone else who may be a teacher, parent, or knew someone who was a victim. Grab your loved ones tighter than usual, and embrace every moment, and forget that we're waiting for "just-a-rock" for a second. The holidays are coming up very shortly, too, and there's no time than RIGHT NOW to count your blessings and be thankful for the air we breathe. Shoutout to LIW #11, leeona, who is due for an update before 12/28.

1 Deia
2 titian23
3 MayFlowers
4 IndyLady
5 Glitz
6 vintagelover
7 CaprineSun
8 lktx
9 madelise
10 dragonfly411
11 leeona
12 pandabee
13 LoveLikeCrazy
14 audball
15 petit_bijou
16 gatorblue
17 Schafenm
18 Chewbacca
19 BeautyQueen
20 PhillyMcGee
21 MBKRH
22 Lady5
23 antiquesparkler
24 katiefofatey
25 starrylight
26 AmericanLassie
27 GolfSkirt
28 maccers
29 Rjj276
30 lin_ny
31 lkc84
32 misscuppycake
33 Renee317
34 BereniceFrench
35 cygnet

And all the luck in the world, and all our best wishes to Ms. Ravenne for being an undeniably and enviably strong woman.

audball

Ideal_Rock

madelise|1355765149|3333471 said:

*********DUST******** for a great week, ladies, with or without a shiny new bauble. It's been a trying one this last week, with devastating national news in the US. My thoughts are with MayFlowers, Audball, and anyone else who may be a teacher, parent, or knew someone who was a victim. Grab your loved ones tighter than usual, and embrace every moment, and forget that we're waiting for "just-a-rock" for a second. The holidays are coming up very shortly, too, and there's no time than RIGHT NOW to count your blessings and be thankful for the air we breathe.
I hope lucky #14 is it for me! :appl:

And thank you for thinking of us during this time. It's hard, but it does make me want to seize the moment and cling even harder to loved ones. I hope everyone has a blessed holiday season, no matter what!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock

I can't wait for holiday proposal threads!

DUST TO ALL!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

audball|1355773177|3333564 said:

*********DUST******** for a great week, ladies, with or without a shiny new bauble. It's been a trying one this last week, with devastating national news in the US. My thoughts are with MayFlowers, Audball, and anyone else who may be a teacher, parent, or knew someone who was a victim. Grab your loved ones tighter than usual, and embrace every moment, and forget that we're waiting for "just-a-rock" for a second. The holidays are coming up very shortly, too, and there's no time than RIGHT NOW to count your blessings and be thankful for the air we breathe.

And thank you for thinking of us during this time. It's hard, but it does make me want to seize the moment and cling even harder to loved ones. I hope everyone has a blessed holiday season, no matter what!

OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE #14 NOW!!!!! eeeeeeeedhskshdosns :bigsmile: :D :love:

audball

Ideal_Rock

pandabee|1355799987|3334011 said:
OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE #14 NOW!!!!! eeeeeeeedhskshdosns :bigsmile: :D :love:
I know!!!! I'm so nervous/excited/happy it's completely surreal.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

********************* dust dust dust dust dust!! ********************

Hopefully your SO's will be so ecstatic that the end of the world didn't occur tonight, that they will rejoice and bend on one knee! :naughty:

JK.

But it is the weekend before Christmas!! I'm hoping to "kick" a couple of you ladies off very soon :appl: Yay!

audball

Ideal_Rock

Signing off at #14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

audball|1356145134|3337784 said:
Signing off at #14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl:

:appl: YAYYYY congratulations...we will miss you!!!! :wavey:

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock

audball|1355773177|3333564 said:

It sure was!!!! Congrats, Aud. We will certainly miss you. Best of luck with everything, and happy holidays!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock

Ya know what.... I'm not feeling LIWitis, but jeez this list has shrunk since I've been on it! I'd be at #3 or 5, I forget if MayFlowers was before me or not.... so count me in! He wants to get the ring WITH me (thank GOD, since he knows how particular I am with jewelry), but as any woman here, I'd accept a cracker jack ring. :)) Proposal should be sometime next year. I'm a lady, technically I'm waiting, so please add me... again. :lol: :wavey:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay lucky número catorce!!! It's now petit_bijou! Congrats, Audball!

I'll update the list either tonight or tomorrow, when I get to a computer. I'll add you soon, WakingDreams! Yes the list did get very short :( this place was poppin when I was just a lurker! It's picking up speed again, thank god. It was nothing but breezes and tumbleweeds here for a while :( I think the list got significantly shorter and easier to manage, too, so the LKs are able to catch the inactive and already "off" ladies easier. I did a clean house for Mico when she was LK, and there were multiple people who had gotten engaged already that just got lost in the system lol

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CONGRATULATIONS AUDBALL!!
I hope you've spent this last long weekend in bliss!

Welcome to wakingdreams53

1 Deia
2 titian23
3 MayFlowers
4 IndyLady
5 Glitz
6 vintagelover
7 CaprineSun
8 lktx
9 madelise
10 dragonfly411
11 leeona - please check in soon!
12 pandabee
13 LoveLikeCrazy
14 petit_bijou
15 gatorblue
16 Schafenm
17 Chewbacca
18 BeautyQueen
19 PhillyMcGee
20 MBKRH
21 Lady5
22 antiquesparkler
23 katiefofatey
24 starrylight
25 AmericanLassie
26 GolfSkirt
27 maccers
28 Rjj276
29 lin_ny
30 lkc84
31 misscuppycake
32 Renee317
33 BereniceFrench
34 cygnet
35 wakingdreams53​

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock

Eeeeek! The top 20! :errrr:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DUST TO EVERYONE!!!
I hope we have at least a few more holiday engagements! DUST!!!!

veliceno

Rough_Rock

Hi Ladies. Nice to meet you all! I have been an avid Pricescope lurker for 8 months. Four month ago I created an account but still hadn't posted yet! However, I check the site everyday and I feel like I've gotten to know quite a few people on here because I stalk all the posts and bling. It's addicting. :oops:

I've been with my SO for 3 years and 4 months and I would like to be added to the Ladies in Waiting List!!

I love the pricescope community! What started as a desire to learn more about diamonds has turned into a hobby, honestly. I also came to the boards with the intention of getting a 1 carat Solitaire (round H color) Tiffany ring and I'm now up to a 2.1 carat (round J color) Non-Tiffany diamond set in a Vatche U113 or Grace setting (BrianGavin) or Elegance setting (BrianGavin)... all because of pricescope. :mrgreen:

I also must admit that I've experienced DSS and I haven't even owned an engagement ring yet (but might have tried on a few at the shops without telling SO).... is this normal? :shock: I'm experience DSS on the ring that has yet to be purchased for me.

So once again - nice to meet you all!! I'm excited to finally start posting.

Hugs

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

veliceno|1356458876|3339624 said:
Hi Ladies. Nice to meet you all! I have been an avid Pricescope lurker for 8 months. Four month ago I created an account but still hadn't posted yet! However, I check the site everyday and I feel like I've gotten to know quite a few people on here because I stalk all the posts and bling. It's addicting. :oops:

I've been with my SO for 3 years and 4 months and I would like to be added to the Ladies in Waiting List!!

I love the pricescope community! What started as a desire to learn more about diamonds has turned into a hobby, honestly. I also came to the boards with the intention of getting a 1 carat Solitaire (round H color) Tiffany ring and I'm now up to a 2.1 carat (round J color) Non-Tiffany diamond set in a Vatche U113 or Grace setting (BrianGavin) or Elegance setting (BrianGavin)... all because of pricescope. :mrgreen:

I also must admit that I've experienced DSS and I haven't even owned an engagement ring yet (but might have tried on a few at the shops without telling SO).... is this normal? :shock: I'm experience DSS on the ring that has yet to be purchased for me.

So once again - nice to meet you all!! I'm excited to finally start posting.

Hugs

Welcome and nice to meet you! Feel free to make your own thread as well where we can all talk more...but I'll chip in with my thoughts for now. 2.1 solitaire sounds amazing and yes, DSS can be a very real thing even when you don't have a ring!!!! I will admit this has happened to myself as well. It's easy for it to set in once you are around this site more and more...and seeing this beautiful giant stones!! What is the average like around you though? Would you feel comfortable wearing a much larger stone than your peers? Also, do you have any idea of your SO's budget? Those may be factors in figuring out your upper limit. Once you have established all of that, you have definitely come to the right place to find your dream stone and bond with fellow diamond lovers!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Welcome, Veliceno :wavey: I'll add you to the list in my next update. Start a thread :)) and tell us more about yourself!

veliceno

Rough_Rock

I'll start a new thread to introduce myself! Thank you ladies for the warm welcome. One slight change - I am going to use another login name to post from here on out (will be made apparent when I post the first thread). I just realized this account login name is also associated with my work and well... I can't have my colleagues being able search and to read my posts. :D

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CONGRATULATIONS SOOIE AND #15!! GATORBLUE!!
I knew we would have at least a few more holiday engagements! Sooie! It looks like your spot on the list got lost in the commotion of having someone else join/not join the list. I did a little digging. You came right after antique sparkler, so you should have been #23! Eek. Sorry about that!

Goodbye to Ms. leeona, for not checking in within the last 3 months. Hope all has been well.
and welcome to Maple2012! I hope your stay on the list is short and sweet!

1 Deia
2 titian23
3 MayFlowers
4 IndyLady
5 Glitz
6 vintagelover
7 CaprineSun
8 lktx
9 madelise
10 dragonfly411
11 pandabee
12 LoveLikeCrazy
13 petit_bijou
14 Schafenm
15 Chewbacca
16 BeautyQueen
17 PhillyMcGee
18 MBKRH
19 Lady5
20 antiquesparkler
21 katiefofatey
22 starrylight
23 AmericanLassie
24 GolfSkirt
25 maccers
26 Rjj276
27 lin_ny
28 lkc84
29 misscuppycake
30 Renee317
31 BereniceFrench
32 cygnet
33 wakingdreams53
34 maple2012

AND HERE'S SOME DUST!!
CHEERS TO A FEW NEW YEARS ENGAGEMENTS!! :appl:

Impudent_Crumpet

Rough_Rock

madelise, I'd like to be added to the list! Intro thread coming shortly...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results