shape
carat
color
clarity

X-Men 3???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJS924

Shiny_Rock
Anyone see it yet? I''ve read some reeeeally bad reviews, but I''m sure it''ll still be entertaining. Going tonight with my girlfriend, Marcy, and we''re excited about stuffing our faces with over-priced movie popcorn!
9.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
DH and I watched it last night. I didn''t think it was as good as the second one. It''s still entertaining with the actions, but they could''ve done more with the story line. I don''t want to spoil it, so I won''t go into details about what I mean.

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
I liked it more than all the others!

We just got back from seeing it and it was a fun was to escape the 90 degree weather.

The special effects were cool.
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the WSJ gave it a great review so I think we are going to see it this weekend. i think they said it was the best one so far.

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Potential Spoiler - .....

Saw it this afternoon with my 13 year old and his friend. They both liked it but weren''t as enthusiastic as with the first two. I enjoyed it more than the WaPo said I should, but for those with a childhood investment in the original characters it can be depressing - nuff said.

alyson423

Rough_Rock
Hi- we saw it last night. DH reeeeally wanted to see it, so I went. I thought it was pretty entertaining.

One tip- if you go, stay through ALL the credits. Don''t leave-- there''s a surprise at the end!
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWW! We didn''t stay through the credits
14.gif

DF and myself did enjoy it... DF thought it was the best of the three. I believe the guy who directed the first two bailed on this one and a more inexperienced bloke directed it instead, so a few strong plot points that featured well in the first two didn''t quite shine through in this one. Very entertaining though, better than being out in the freezing cold
10.gif

CJS924

Shiny_Rock
Okay...watched it last night and loved it!!! I won't spoil it for anyone, but I will say that although I loved it, it's still my least favourite of the three. It seemed a bit rushed to me and didn't exactly flow smoothly. I'd rank it in the order of second movie (my favourite), first, then third.

Crap. I didn't stay through the end of the credits. Good thing is I'll probably watch it again with my DH next time and remember to stay.

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
What happened at the end of the credits!?
23.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2006 5:18:11 PM
Author: tracys126
23.gif
NO don''t spill it for those who haven''t seen it yet!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
Yeah what happened? We didn''t stay until the end of the credits.
33.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2006 5:39:39 PM
Author: Mara

23.gif
Whew! Thanks Mara! I''m planning to see it tonight.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2006 6:17:58 PM
Author: Milly

Date: 5/28/2006 5:39:39 PM
Author: Mara

23.gif
Whew! Thanks Mara! I''m planning to see it tonight.
Hehe us too Milly...we just got our tickets. Which theatre will you be at? Maybe we will see you!
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe we just got home and it was an awesome movie and the item after the credits is definitely a MUST SEE.

it was pretty funny because as the movie ended i turned to greg and said ''we have to stay after'' and he goes ''yeah there is a surprise at the end''...so i guess he read it in the WSJ and i saw it on here, which was hilarious because like 3/4 of the theatre stayed as well, so we were going well i guess everyone else either read the article or saw it online or something too and knew to stay!!

i love all the xmen movies, i never read any of the comics or anything so i don''t know a thing other than what the movies show...but i love that kind of fantasy world thing. this is probably my fave so far...but i think all of them are great for entertainment value.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
We saw it tonight too!

It was dark... and well, I didn''t like it as much as the other two. I think... I''m not sure though, because I need time to absorb it all. I would definitely not say it was a bad movie though... just darker than I was expecting and there were a couple of details I felt they dropped the ball on that bugged me.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m an x-men junkie....

not as good as the 2nd one but good...first half better than the 2nd. too wrapped up in special effects.....

and if you didn''t stay for the end of the credits you don''t deserve to know how it ends.....go see it again.

movie zombie

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to watch the cartoon, so it was good to see a few of the original characters make an appearance!

alyson423

Rough_Rock
DandiAndi- that''s exactly what my husband said!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL... I don''t spend enough time in Hangout!!! I plan on seeing it tonight. I am also a big Xmen fan. Now I know to stay through the credits at least.
4.gif
From the coming attractions it looks like their introducing a plethora of new Xmen too which is GREAT. Archangel was one of my favs when I used to collect comics as was Beast and Colossus so I really anticipate being able to see this one. Colossus parts were so minor (like short cameos) in the first 2 movies and I''m going to be upset if this is the last Xmen movie.
39.gif
I''d really like to see more adventures with these characters and Lord knows there''s plenty of story lines from the comics they can make into movies. I did hear Hugh Jackman will be making a solo movie as Wolverine though.

Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results