shape
carat
color
clarity

WTHeck? Dead Squirrel?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
This is why I have no hope for future generations...

Girl feels the need to pick up and play with a dead squirrel and instead of taking it away, the parents film her playing with it and probably getting who knows what kind of bacteria on herself.. *sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nn0UkdDArM&feature=youtube_gdata_player :errrr:

Get the poor girl a stuffed animal..

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Ugh, I saw that. I watched it with my husband and about died just THINKING of the germs. Wtf kind of parents are these to just let her scoop it up and carry it around? My skin is crawling just thinking of it. Yuck.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do you expect from a dad who would zoom in on mom's boobs then post that on the Internet.

Oye!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
There are no idiotic parents from past generations? Things are different, but not necessarily worse. People just have the means to make their own and others' stupidity public now.

As for the incident....ridiculous.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Excellent point Kenny. Makes you wonder what footage hadn't made it to the Internet.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
True, now technology allows us to witness it all.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
everyone wants their moment of fame.

MoZo

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
That's really disturbing.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1308068106|2945616 said:
What do you expect from a dad who would zoom in on mom's boobs then post that on the Internet.

Oye!

haha, I was just thinking about that.
Although it seems to be a fresh kill :(( and they are making her taking a bath and wouldn't let her touch it again :naughty:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
did they stew it up for vittles?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
VapidLapid said:
did they stew it up for vittles?

Oh, Vapid! Everybody knows you FRY squirrel.

Geez . . . :rolleyes:

:lol:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
That's very disturbing. And memo to the parent: it's your job to teach your child not to play with dead animals. That's bio-hazard. That's dangerous.

Wow.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Actually you CAN stew squirrel. I won't say how I know this. For the record I've never eaten it though. :sick:

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't click on it, because the description grosses me out too much. But, umm, that's really gross.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I'm not that bothered by it - odd thing to choose to film though.

But then I grew up being taught how to safely pick toadstools etc for food and any time my parents saw a pheasant or other edible creature get hit by a car they would screech to a halt and we'd be sent to get the corpse! No sense in letting a freshly killed pheasant go to waste - and no bits of lead-shot to worry about either.

My daughter always wants to stroke the frozen mice that I feed to my pythons a few hours later...

As long as kids wash their hands afterwards there is no problem. Underexposure to germs and too much disinfectant isn't great for immune systems.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's weird and pretty gross.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pandora|1308150249|2946573 said:
I'm not that bothered by it - odd thing to choose to film though.

But then I grew up being taught how to safely pick toadstools etc for food and any time my parents saw a pheasant or other edible creature get hit by a car they would screech to a halt and we'd be sent to get the corpse! No sense in letting a freshly killed pheasant go to waste - and no bits of lead-shot to worry about either.

My daughter always wants to stroke the frozen mice that I feed to my pythons a few hours later...

As long as kids wash their hands afterwards there is no problem. Underexposure to germs and too much disinfectant isn't great for immune systems.

Agreed, it is a fresh kill anyway. At worst it may have some fleas on it, depending on where they are, no worse than what they will be exposed to walking in a park.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results