WTB: White Metal 3-Stone Trellis Style Setting

mrsthomas

Shiny_Rock
To hold a 0.8ct center stone :)

Many thanks,
LilMrsNomad

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Would you be intersted in my WF platinum Wprong 3stone setting, that I have since June and wore literally couple of times. I would like to reset the center stone into solitaire. Center stone is 0.82 and sides are 0.25 and 0.26 F/G Sl1 GIA 3X. I assume you already have a center stone so I can offer you the setting including side stones. If you like to see pictures, please, visit my profile and let me know if you are interested. :wavey:

mrsthomas

Shiny_Rock
Hiya Efriede! Im definitely interested but I guess it just depends on the price point.

Cheers,
LilMrsNomad

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
I would like to just get back what I paid to put together this ring, which is 1700$. the retail for this ring is currently 2695$. So I think it was a very good deal for me in first place, but, unfortunately this style of the ring doesnt suit my current lifestyle. If you are further interested I will the sending the ring to BGD for inspection and they can send it to you via Fedex. I bear all the shipping costs. Let me know :wavey:

mrsthomas

Shiny_Rock
Goodness thats a great price and I wish I could take you up on it but unfortunately it is well above my price range. Thanks for taking the time to respond though. I greatly appreciate it :)

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
No problem! I hope you find what you like soon :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results