shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB; what are my chances of finding two .20 ish cushions

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I am looking into a couple of projects at the moment, and I want to make a 5 stone with cushions cuts. I have a 1.03 K cushion from BGD, and they can source 2 x .40 but they can't get smaller than .30 for the end stones, and I don't think that's enough graduation. So, wondering if anyone might have a pair of smaller cushions for some reason. Open to anything in the .15 - .25 range.

Many thanks
Loveloveloveit

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: WTB; what are my chances of finding two .20 ish cushion

Good old gold has melee AVC.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Modern cushions? You probably need to post a picture of the center cushion because otherwise, no one would be able to help you match stones.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock

I'm not sure why, but I can't upload a photo of the cushion at this time ... Will keep trying

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock

Finally able to add a photo of the cushion, it is a BGD Select Cushion Cut. I'm not really sure what cut I should be matching it to. It wont really go with AVC's, and I don't think the crushed ice cushions aren't right either. Incidentally, I have the setting for sale on DB and I am open to selling the complete piece. I would do a 5 stone with RB's if I can't source matching cushions.

briangavin_eternalgrace4b_062111_0.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results