shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB WTB Tiffany & Co. bean necklace/ collar

curiousrock

Rough_Rock
Hi! I am looking for an Elsa Peretti bean necklace on a wire collar as pictured. I wondered if anyone has one tucked away in a closet somewhere… I would also be willing to consider a large bean necklace (the size is about an inch), on a chain or silk cord if within my budget. Mainly looking for sterling silver.

Thank you for reading, and please let me know if you are willing to part with one! (PayPal friends and family preferred)

IMG_2839.jpeg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What’s your budget? I’m seeing several available on various sites….

curiousrock

Rough_Rock
What’s your budget? I’m seeing several available on various sites….

Thanks so much! I know that Poshmark and eBay take a 15-20% commission so I wondered if there was anyone here that would be willing to go direct. But these are great options if none available from PS!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much! I know that Poshmark and eBay take a 15-20% commission so I wondered if there was anyone here that would be willing to go direct. But these are great options if none available from PS!

The commission is taken from the seller of the item. As a buyer, you do not pay a commission from ebay/poshmark.

curiousrock

Rough_Rock
The commission is taken from the seller of the item. As a buyer, you do not pay a commission from ebay/poshmark.

Yes, for sure. I figure sellers on eBay usually take commission into account when setting their prices so usually that cost is at least partially passed on to the buyer.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results