shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB oec five stone/seven stone band

lovestephunnie

Rough_Rock
I'm in search of a white gold, preferably platinum, OEC 5- or 7-stone band in a Size 6. If anyone is willing to part with theirs, please let me know!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi Lovestephunnie,

I have 5 stone oec/omc graduated ring, about 1 ct, in 18k white gold trellis setting. It is my RHR size 7 currently, but can be resized.

lovestephunnie

Rough_Rock
Hi Roi!

I'm very intrigued! Do you have any pictures of your ring? I would love to see it!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sure, here they are:

icm_69.jpg

img_11538.jpg

img_11539.jpg

img_11540.jpg

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
In the morning i'll try to get better photos under my loupe :think:

lovestephunnie

Rough_Rock
Oh how lovely! Unfortunately I was hoping for a not-so-graduated look, more with diamonds around the same size. If you're looking to sell, I'm sure there are others interested! Thanks for posting the beautiful pics!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you, i'm not sure,i mean sometimes i feel like to sell the ring and sometimes not ready to sell, so it is seating mostly in jewelry box :)))
I hope you will fined what you are looking for!!!Good luck and check time after time JBG site :)))

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one that I may be interested in selling only because I have some other projects in process.

I haven't posted the ring on PS so there is no thread. It's a custom made 1.50ctw with G-I colors, 2 of the 5 have GIA certs, they are bar set in platinum. It's a very comfortable style setting and I love it very much.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg ROI that is stunning! If you put a posting up I might have to email you about it...

lovestephunnie

Rough_Rock
Bright ice,

Do you have any pics you could upload? I'm a little hesitant with such a big carat weight...but would love to see your ring nonetheless!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
telephone89|1461356445|4022557 said:
Omg ROI that is stunning! If you put a posting up I might have to email you about it...

Hi Telephone89, here is my another LT listing, there is my info, could you contact me if you are interested? :wavey:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovestephunnie|1461376240|4022641 said:
Bright ice,

Do you have any pics you could upload? I'm a little hesitant with such a big carat weight...but would love to see your ring nonetheless!

I will snap a couple for you today and upload them later this evening.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would be helpful to know what budget you have in mind.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roi|1461391403|4022679 said:
telephone89|1461356445|4022557 said:

Hi Telephone89, here is my another LT listing, there is my info, could you contact me if you are interested? :wavey:
So sorry to derail your thread OP!!!

Roi - there is no listing in your post.

lovestephunnie

Rough_Rock
No worries Telephone89! Glad to help others find their dream rings :)

Bright ice, I'd like to stay around 1ct or less for my budget.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi lovestephunnie! I don't know if you subscribe to Jewels by Grace newsletters, but she just sent one this morning and there's a 5 stone OEC band with a platinum gallery and rose gold shank for $1,795! It looks very pretty (doesn't state the ctw, only that they are approx. J VS stones)!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
acano117|1461587318|4023302 said:
Hi lovestephunnie! I don't know if you subscribe to Jewels by Grace newsletters, but she just sent one this morning and there's a 5 stone OEC band with a platinum gallery and rose gold shank for $1,795! It looks very pretty (doesn't state the ctw, only that they are approx. J VS stones)!
I was just coming to tell you about this too! They also all look to be relatively the same size, not graduated.

lovestephunnie

Rough_Rock
acano117|1461587318|4023302 said:

Thanks acano117 and telephone89! I contacted Grace at the same time as I posted this WTB and she showed it to me two days ago. The ring would have been absolutely perfect except for the rose gold! You ladies are amazing though; thanks for thinking of me!

elizabethtwrs

Rough_Rock
Sorry to hijack this post, bright ice I might be interested in your OEC band. Do you have any LT listing that I could contact you at?

Shelby1975

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I think I know exactly what you're after...and as luck has it, I am selling my stunning platinum 5-stone OEC.

I had purchased it not too long ago from LAD...here's the description:

"Five beautifully matched early OEC's, 2.25ctw, set in a platinum custom setting from CvB Inspired Design. The diamonds are J-L color range, VS-SI clarity (completely eye clean). This band looks huge on the hand! Would look amazing in a stack! Platinum, size 6.5 (sizable)"

You can see more here (including photos) - http://www.loveaffairdiamonds.com/sold-2-25ctw-old-european-cut-diamond-five-stone-ring-by-cvb/

I'm only selling to fund something else, so it's currently with Caysie at CVB as she was going to photograph it for me to list for sale.

If you're interested, either let me know or you could contact CVB directly, if you'd like. It's a gorgeous, gorgeous ring with serious presence!

Shelby1975

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I think I know exactly what you're after...and as luck has it, I am selling my stunning platinum 5-stone OEC.

I had purchased it not too long ago from LAD...here's the description:

"Five beautifully matched early OEC's, 2.25ctw, set in a platinum custom setting from CvB Inspired Design. The diamonds are J-L color range, VS-SI clarity (completely eye clean). This band looks huge on the hand! Would look amazing in a stack! Platinum, size 6.5 (sizable)"

You can see more here (including photos) - http://www.loveaffairdiamonds.com/sold-2-25ctw-old-european-cut-diamond-five-stone-ring-by-cvb/

I'm only selling to fund something else, so it's currently with Caysie at CVB as she was going to photograph it for me to list for sale.

If you're interested, either let me know or you could contact CVB directly, if you'd like. It's a gorgeous, gorgeous ring with serious presence!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Shelby, I may be interested depending the price....how can I get in touch with you to discuss?
Thanks

Shelby1975

Shiny_Rock
jetmal|1473076561|4073346 said:
Shelby, I may be interested depending the price....how can I get in touch with you to discuss?
Thanks

Hi Jetmal, thanks for your note. I'm looking for as close to purchase price as possible ($5k), since it was only purchased very recently and worn a couple of times. If you're interested, let me know :).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results