shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB WTB - lab diamond studs

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoping for around 1.20-1.50ct, white or rose gold martini settings preferred, not fussed on colour so long as the stones are a cracking cut!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I would recommend following @parksantiquelab on Instagram. I bought an amazing pair of loose lab diamonds that I sent to David Klass to set in 14KT rose gold. I am sure they could make you the settings you want!
I wear these every day!

IMG_7680.jpeg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would recommend following @parksantiquelab on Instagram. I bought an amazing pair of loose lab diamonds that I sent to David Klass to set in 14KT rose gold. I am sure they could make you the settings you want!
I wear these every day!

IMG_7680.jpeg

@luckygreen317 thank you, they are absolutely gorgeous!! :kiss2: Unfortunately Alex only stocks 1ct+ loose stones, so a bit bigger than I'm going for, but I'll keep an eye out, you never know!

michkal

Rough_Rock
@luckygreen317 thank you, they are absolutely gorgeous!! :kiss2: Unfortunately Alex only stocks 1ct+ loose stones, so a bit bigger than I'm going for, but I'll keep an eye out, you never know!

I have a pair of lab grown studs from distinctive gem i bought about a year and a half ago. I never wear them because I went bigger and earth mined. They are 1.46 ctw d vs1 with excellent cuts. They are 3 prong white gold martini settings. I lost one of the backings. Let me know if you’re interested, I can take pics when I get back from out of town. I bet I have some on here from when I got them too.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a pair of lab grown studs from distinctive gem i bought about a year and a half ago. I never wear them because I went bigger and earth mined. They are 1.46 ctw d vs1 with excellent cuts. They are 3 prong white gold martini settings. I lost one of the backings. Let me know if you’re interested, I can take pics when I get back from out of town. I bet I have some on here from when I got them too.

Hey @michkal, thanks so much for taking the time to respond! I did see your listing and they are absolutely gorgeous, but once converted to AUD they're more than I can spend, but I bet they are total firecrackers. I had a pair of moissy studs from DG, the cut on those babies is incredible!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results