shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB: diamond necklace/pendant

christiekpearson

Rough_Rock
Hi all -

I'm looking to buy a diamond necklace/pendant, is anyone selling one? I like simpler styles like solitaires or simple halos but open to anything :)

Thanks much!

cm366

Shiny_Rock
Hi christie! Don't have one for sale myself, but what sizes are you looking for? Kelpie had a gorgeous pear up on DB for a while, in a simple halo. I think it was GIA, around .65 center and another .20 or so of halo, but you'd have to check with her...?

Hope you find a good one! ;-)

christiekpearson

Rough_Rock
oh that sounds perfect! do you have link to her necklace?

I'm looking somewhere between .5-1.5 carats

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been thinking of listing my bezel pendant, it's .72ct G, SI, AGS0 Lazare kaplan branded round diamond set in a white gold bezel with upgraded wheat chain. Comes with AGS and Lazare Kaplan certificates. Was going to research some comps and list it after vacation. Rough ball park would be about 2.5k.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

cm366

Shiny_Rock

christiekpearson

Rough_Rock
Wow that pear one is beautiful. It's a little bit too fancy for me to wear everyday though.

Makingthegrade - I will definitely check it out when you post it :) have a great vacation!

aftereffects15

Rough_Rock
Hi MakingTheGrade -

Are you still looking to sell your necklace? I'd be very interested to check it out if you are :D

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did finally list it on loupetroop, just been busy and in no rush to sell it :razz:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results