shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB: Cartier love bracelet in WG, with all diamonds, size 17

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If anyone has one they'd like to sell, please let me know here. I'd then set up a link in LT or DB so you could contact me. Thanks.

(All original receipt, paperwork, screwdriver and box from Cartier would be required please).

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Re: WTB: Cartier love bracelet in WG, with all diamonds, siz

phoenix I'm probably of no help here, but we bought my Love (also size 17, but half diamonds) in Italy when the conversation rate was pretty good, plus VAT tax refund. I know you are overseas and with the US dollar not being fabulous you might actually be able to purchase new and have that be cheaper then buying pre-loved. Regardless you will love the bracelet! I haven't taken my off since we purchased it and actually this past weekend I have decided that it is a must to stack it with a RG version as well. Now just to find one in a size 17!!!! Goodluck and definitely stay away from Ebay. That place is crazy with fake versions.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi:

Phoenix, I cruise First Dibs on a regular basis for Cartier items, and although I have seen some truly gorgeous and high end pieces, this design is not among them. Wish I could be of more help. Keep your eye out at Sothby's ,etc.

cheers--Sharon

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

SB621|1378779460|3517647 said:
phoenix I'm probably of no help here, but we bought my Love (also size 17, but half diamonds) in Italy when the conversation rate was pretty good, plus VAT tax refund. I know you are overseas and with the US dollar not being fabulous you might actually be able to purchase new and have that be cheaper then buying pre-loved. Regardless you will love the bracelet! I haven't taken my off since we purchased it and actually this past weekend I have decided that it is a must to stack it with a RG version as well. Now just to find one in a size 17!!!! Goodluck and definitely stay away from Ebay. That place is crazy with fake versions.

Thanks, SB. I've been eyeing this bracelet for a while now. It's actually quite expensive where I live, after conversion, taxes etc... I might buy it in Paris next time I am there - let's hope the Euro is favourable as and when. I just thought I'd give it a try on Pre-loved first. I see lots of secondhand stuff on various sites but am a bit wary, particularly since I am such a novice in this regard.

Everyone I know who has a Love bracelet absolutely loves it. :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal|1378784831|3517713 said:
Hi:

Phoenix, I cruise First Dibs on a regular basis for Cartier items, and although I have seen some truly gorgeous and high end pieces, this design is not among them. Wish I could be of more help. Keep your eye out at Sothby's ,etc.

cheers--Sharon

Sharon, I check 1st Dibs from time to time too. This bracelet (with all diamonds) is not available too often, particularly not in this size (I like my bracelets loose generally). Great idea to check out the auction houses - I've actually bought from them before but it just escaped my mind. Thanks.

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Phoenix|1378809903|3517789 said:
SB621|1378779460|3517647 said:

Thanks, SB. I've been eyeing this bracelet for a while now. It's actually quite expensive where I live, after conversion, taxes etc... I might buy it in Paris next time I am there - let's hope the Euro is favourable as and when. I just thought I'd give it a try on Pre-loved first. I see lots of secondhand stuff on various sites but am a bit wary, particularly since I am such a novice in this regard.

Everyone I know who has a Love bracelet absolutely loves it. :love:

We were just on vacation in the bahamas for the weekend and I saw my first Love in RL on another person. An older Aussie woman who had the full diamond version. They were sitting at the table next to us and she had her's paired with a stunning 30ctw tennis bracelet. We had a great conversation about them and how much we love them. Then we all actually went to Cartier so I could try see how they would looked stack. I have been debating it for a while but don't want to do anything too trendy. I think 1 looks classic, but 2 can look off. Regardless they didn't have the size 17 with diamonds only plain so I passed. If I still have the itch in a few months we will probably be overseas again so I will probably purchase abroad vs US.

I know I see them on Dover occassionally but I wouldn't buy from them. They don't give the size of the bracelet and most of the time it doesn't come with paperwork. I like dover but their estimates are usually way off. I wouldn't put it past them to sell a fake because they just didn't know better or bother to authenticate. When I purchased my bracelet at the Spanish steps it was such a fun experience. It was almost like a date with the manager opening up a bottle of champagne for us as we shopped around for my bracelet. It let me try on all sorts of stuff as we were waiting for the paperwork to be complete. It was an experience. I'm all for buying second hand but with brand name items I think the store might be best. And yes I agree if you are in France later this year with VAT refund etc I think you will find it less expensive etc.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results