shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB brian gavin or white flash huggies yellow gold

gwd

Rough_Rock
anyone wanting to upgrade their earrings? if so, i'm looking to replace my brian gavin yellow gold huggies that were accidentally thrown away.

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I have a pair but they are white gold. I recently purchased from another PSer but then I received ruby halo studs for Mother's Day and they are all I wear. If interested let me know. They really are pretty earrings.

lovechild

Rough_Rock
Hi! I have a pair but they are white gold. I recently purchased from another PSer but then I received ruby halo studs for Mother's Day and they are all I wear. If interested let me know. They really are pretty earrings.

I’m interested if @gwd passes!

Reactions: gwd

gwd

Rough_Rock

they are lovely! i'm a YG gall all the way but it seems as if lovechild is interested! glad someone benefited from the post.

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for the delay... I can't get actual pictures up until tommorow. Too much going on with father's day weekend and college orientation. Listing to be up soon!

lovechild

Rough_Rock
I am so sorry for the delay... I can't get actual pictures up until tommorow. Too much going on with father's day weekend and college orientation. Listing to be up soon!

Thanks for the update!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Reactions: gwd
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results