shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB: a precision cut Aquamarine approx 2.5 ct

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I have been keeping an eye open (and searching) for a gorgeous aquamarine stone to buy. I do love a cushion, asscher or oval cut. I have seen the gorgeous etsy ring currently listed but I am not sure about a round on my less than slender fingers.

Wondering if anyone has something they never gotten around to setting.

Also, does anyone know what price range a stone like this would be in please?

Thanks
Loveloveloveit

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mayk, I haven't looked on eBay actually. I have been watching a couple of gem cutters websites but havent seen anything new. It is lovely. Im not sure about the baguettes myself but that's just personal taste.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JbEG also has one I like.. but it's a little too big for me..

http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/modern_and_estate_rings

We also found one in an antique shop in Boston my DH loved... but I also thought it was a little big and a lot expensive $7,500... for me.. but it's fun to look... :naughty:

I am attaching a picture of the one from Boston.

img_17.jpg

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
If you have a good idea of what you are looking for, try contacting some of the cutters and see if they have suitable rough to custom cut something for you. Pricing can vary quite a bit depending on color. For ~2.5ct my guess is under $500 for the lighter shades, but potentially much more than $500 for the darker shades (if you can find them).

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks thbmok and Mayk ... I should find out about cutting one, it's just easier to be able to see it first bu it's a good idea. That Boston ring is enormous!

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Loveloveloveit, I just posted my asscher cut aquamarine on DB, thought I'd drop you a note since you're looking for an aqua.

barry_bridgestock_4.jpg

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you Mayk! It's a really beautiful stone. I never got around to setting it and I want to find it a good home!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Starburst, what a beautiful stone - I am looking at Asscher settings to see what I can find, but it is really lovely.

labellavita81

Shiny_Rock
I have a 3ct oval cut aquamarine in a white gold setting. ( I am sure I posted photos of it once before)
I would be willing to sell it - but not sure what price range... lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results