shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB: a pair of diamonds 0.60-0.75 tcw

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
WTB a pair of diamonds in 0.60-0.75 tcw range, F/G range, eye clean well cut and sparkly.

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Efriede,

I am selling a pair of gorgeous old cuts 0.82 ctw, clear as a bell (at least vs clarities) and beautifully white (F-G-H range). I have tonns of photos and would be happy to send you all the details.

Let me know if you are interested.

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, and I just realized, that you are in Germany as well, so no issues with shipping.

capt sinny

Rough_Rock
Hello Efriede,

I have a pair of 18K white gold ideal cut, colorless cushion cut earrings. They are in a pavé halo dangle design. The total gem weight is 1.10. The earrings come with a certificate and the original tags. The earrings are beautiful. You can either keep them as they are or pop the center stones out for your own design. Make a reasonable offer and they're yours. Feel free to pm me with any questions or for photos.

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Hello!
Thank you for the offers. I appologize I forgott to mention that i look only for modern cut stones for a ring project, so old cuts wont be suitable, umfortunately.
Also i guess that halo earrings will be way out of my budget for loose stones in that range.

I wish you happy and prosperous New Year 2016!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results