shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB A Bracelet

iLander

Ideal_Rock
My DD has a big birthday coming up at the end of the year, and I'd like to get her something special. Something that will remind her of her birthday for decades to come. She said she'd like a bracelet, because she wears them a lot. I watched her for a week, and it's true, she really does wear them a lot. Plus her boyfriend seems to have dibs on her necklaces.

If anyone is considering selling a bracelet, or sees a good deal somewhere, please let me know. Not a bangle, please, and she already has pearl bracelets. I was hoping maybe a DBTY?

If this is not allowed in Preloved, please let me know and I'll ask the mods to move this thread to where ever it belongs (any ideas? I don't know where this goes . . . ).

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You need to post a WTB add on the DB WTB board and then link this post to it so people can contact you.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock

iLander

Ideal_Rock
EHR2009|1333243686|3160934 said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270946671847?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_922

iLander, I have listed a beautiful bracelet that I bought on the preloved forum on eBay. I have been meaning to post it in this forum, too, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I would love it to go to another pricescoper. I might list it on db, but I put it on eBay first since I am not very familiar with db, yet. Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Sorry! I didn't see this post! :wavey:

I've decided to make my DD a custom bracelet, with a custom cut colored stone that the cutter is working on now.

It's gorgeous! Thank you for thinking of me!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
@Eliseteach,

That is lovely!!! :love:

I'm sorry, I've decided to go with a single colored stone, dangling like a charm on a simple bracelet. The cutter is working on it now.

I'm sure when you list that beauty, it will go FAST!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh that sounds nice!!! She will love it.
I am trying to post on DB but I think the firewall at school is tealling me get back to work!! BUt its my lunch break :twirl:
Elisa

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results