color
clarity

WTB: 6mmish OEC late/transitional

GMAC

Shiny_Rock
Would be worn as a ring, loose or set.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I bumped a thread in this forum by Mara...she has a 6mm you may be interested in.

GMAC

Shiny_Rock
Thank you.. it seems as though with that one, the seller is suggesting the stone for a pendant.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I am quite sure it would work in a ring...but to be sure, send Mara a message and ask. She has been around here longer than almost anyone, and is very knowledgeable about transitional/OEC's.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I bumped another OEC thread, that might work too. It is a touch smaller. By cellentani.

GMAC

Shiny_Rock
Thank you hlmr.

gammygam

Shiny_Rock

GMAC

Shiny_Rock
Hi gammygam,
I have admired that beauty on erica grace jewels website and adore the simple setting. It is a little pricey for me though, but so worthy!

gammygam

Shiny_Rock
I'm so glad you like it! I've been thinking about lowering the price so if you are interested, get in touch with them. I'm pretty motivated to sell it so if you offer something reasonable, I'd be open to accepting or negotiating.

GMAC

Shiny_Rock
Hi gammygam,
I did inquiry about your stone in a email to jbeg, i know it will not have great symmetry since its an omc but I also know omc's are very old so I was curious as to what the condition of the girdle nicks/chips. i would hate for you not to get what your asking. I will watch the website for updating pricing information!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The 6mm I have, it was in a ring from the 1950's. I have another OEC ring with a surface feather and I wear it with no issues and it's from the 1920's and has been in this setting as a ring for almost 100 years. Just depends on what you want and your comfort level. Ping me on DB if you have any Qs. Thx!

GMAC

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Mara, Great!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results