shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB: .45 mm -ish diamond stud earrings

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Looking for new round diamond studs as my mom was just in town and decided mine were exactly what she has been looking for. :) She is not an online shopper so I let her take mine and now am looking to replace. Anyone have any that are unloved?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Q

Queenie60

Try ID Jewelry. Yekutiel can usually source some stones within your budget and have them set in a setting you like. You may be pleasantly surprised - give him a call. Good luck. :wavey:

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
I will do that, Queenie60. Just thought maybe someone would have a pair from before an upgrade or something.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
Did you mean 4.5mm or 4-5mm size studs? I have a pair of 4mm round cut platinum studs I'm considering listing. They're not certified, but well cut and eye clean (I can see a couple of small inclusions under 10x magnification, but no black 'carbon' spots.)

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Xiriah said:
Did you mean 4.5mm or 4-5mm size studs? I have a pair of 4mm round cut platinum studs I'm considering listing. They're not certified, but well cut and eye clean (I can see a couple of small inclusions under 10x magnification, but no black 'carbon' spots.)

4 mm might work. Are they in martini settings? Post or screwbacks? Keep me posted if you decide to list.

I have inquired with IDJewelry but have not yet received a response so I am definitely still in the market.

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the info. I sent you a message via LT.

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
I sent you a reply!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results