shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB: 3 OR 5 stone diamond ring in sz 4 (or can be sized)

iheartsparkly

Rough_Rock
I'm interested in buying a preloved 3 round stone or 5 stone diamond ring ~1-1.25 ctw in white gold or platinum for my right hand. Not sure if anyone here has one in a size 4 or that could be sized to a 4. Please reply if you have one you are willing to sell or if you have any suggestions on how to buy a preowned ring. Thanks!!

Groucho

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I have a platinum 5 stone 1ct VVS1 F-G (sizeable) that I would be willing to part with for 1,500. If you are interested, please let me know and I will post something on looptroop.

Best,
Thuy

iheartsparkly

Rough_Rock
Hi, I would be interested to see what the ring looks like, what size it is currently, and where you initially got it from. Thank you so much for responding!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi there, I currently have a listing for a Platinum three stone setting that is in a size 5 1/8 but could easily be sized to 4. When set the ring was 1ctw with center stone being roughly a half carat and each side stone roughly quarter carat each.

http://www.loupetroop.com/listings/settings/platinum-three-stone-ring-setting-priced-to-sell

It currently has no diamonds set in it and is priced at a steal at $395. You could then go and purchase your own three stones that work in your budget. Also, I do still have the 2 sidestones in my possession if you were interested in those as well.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at all. Contact info is in my listing. Good luck!

Groucho

Rough_Rock
Hi, I posted under my friend's account, Groucho, while we were looking together. I'm responding under my account name now.

Here are some pictures of the ring. I took pictures of the ring with my others so you can see the size difference. It is currently a 5 or 5.25, I can't remember. I will happily get the ring appraised if it would make you more comfortable.

img_10110.jpg

img_10111.jpg

img_10112.jpg

img_10113.jpg

Groucho

Rough_Rock
another shot.

The baguette eternity band is almost 5cts. and the smaller band is almost 1ct. In case you were wondering for size proportions.

img_10114.jpg

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lizzie's ring is lovely. She posted pictures at some point. At $395, really well priced.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
rocks|1450365817|3962643 said:
Lizzie's ring is lovely. She posted pictures at some point. At $395, really well priced.

Thanks Rocks! I'll post some pics here of my ring when it was set. The formal shots were taken by my appraiser, who commented on how well made the setting is.

Iheartsparkly, please message me with any questions at all. Thanks for your consideration.

_35642.jpg

_35643.jpg

dscn7594.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results