shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB WTB ~2 ct lab diamond studs

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone

Hoping to buy some lab studs that are bigger than my current earth mines studs , which are 1 ctw. Blue Nile has a promo now but I think they are still pricey for lab . Looking for around 2 ctw for my big earlobes ! TIA

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I was just on IG checking on @parksantiquelab. I’ve not bought from him before but am considering his lab diamond jewelry. https://alexparkjewelry.com/

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I have a pair of lab diamonds from Alex Park that have never been set. They are loose. I will get you the exact numbers and details in the morning.

They are just slightly over 2tcw.
They sparkle like crazy.

I had not seen any HPHT lab diamonds from Alex and both of these are!

They are good color- E or F and
Good clarity. I think VVS2. Again I will check the certificates in the morning. They both come with an IGI CERT

I paid 900 or 950 for them. They are brand new. I’m only selling because I found a pair of OEC’s. I’m thinking 700 for them.

I will get the specifics to you as soon as I can.

Thank you!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@yasssss the first diamond is 1.02ct. D VVS2.

The second diamond is 1.02ct. E VVS1.

I personally can’t see a difference in color.

Thank you!

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
Wow
I have a pair of lab diamonds from Alex Park that have never been set. They are loose. I will get you the exact numbers and details in the morning.

They are just slightly over 2tcw.
They sparkle like crazy.

I had not seen any HPHT lab diamonds from Alex and both of these are!

They are good color- E or F and
Good clarity. I think VVS2. Again I will check the certificates in the morning. They both come with an IGI CERT

I paid 900 or 950 for them. They are brand new. I’m only selling because I found a pair of OEC’s. I’m thinking 700 for them.

I will get the specifics to you as soon as I can.

Thank you!

wow thanks for the prompt reply! This sounds great. How do we get in touch

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Wow

wow thanks for the prompt reply! This sounds great. How do we get in touch

@yasssss I will put a listing up on Loupe Troop tomorrow. You can reach me through that. I will have my email on that.

Thank you for your prompt reply:)
Talk soon! Thanks!

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone

Hoping to buy some lab studs that are bigger than my current earth mines studs , which are 1 ctw. Blue Nile has a promo now but I think they are still pricey for lab . Looking for around 2 ctw for my big earlobes ! TIA

I have been thinking of letting go my 2ctw Lab Diamond studs with 3 prongs 18kt setting. The diamonds are from Lightbox. Let me know if you are interested. :)

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@yasssss I just wanted to let you know that I am doing the Loupe Troop listing right now. It takes me a minute, but give me about 15 minutes and it will be up. Thanks!

The Loupe Troop listing is up. I'm sorry, the pictures aren't the best. They are from Alex's insta page and they are video's. If you would like more photo's of the actual diamonds, you can reach me on my LT listing and I will email you the actual photos.
I paid 850 for the diamonds but with shipping it was almost 900. I still feel like 700 is a good price:)
Thank you!

Last edited:

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
I have been thinking of letting go my 2ctw Lab Diamond studs with 3 prongs 18kt setting. The diamonds are from Lightbox. Let me know if you are interested. :)

I am ! Do you have info/pics/what price were you thinking ?

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
@yasssss I just wanted to let you know that I am doing the Loupe Troop listing right now. It takes me a minute, but give me about 15 minutes and it will be up. Thanks!

The Loupe Troop listing is up. I'm sorry, the pictures aren't the best. They are from Alex's insta page and they are video's. If you would like more photo's of the actual diamonds, you can reach me on my LT listing and I will email you the actual photos.
I paid 850 for the diamonds but with shipping it was almost 900. I still feel like 700 is a good price:)
Thank you!

Just got online now after a hectic day! Heading over to loupe troop

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@yasssss I’m sorry to hear you had a hectic day yesterday. I have added a couple of photos of the actual diamonds on my Loupe Troop listing. I hope you’ll get to take a look at them. They’re better than the ones from Alex’s video.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results