shape
carat
color
clarity

wsucheerleader is engaged!

wsucheerleader

Rough_Rock
My so proposed yesterday. will post more about it when I get the time.

20130601_170708.jpg

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
congrats!

lktx

Shiny_Rock
Yay congrats!!!

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Its beautiful! Congrats!!! :appl:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! :appl: Beautiful ring. Looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing your proposal story.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, WSUCheerleader! :appl: We need proposal story, ring stats, and of course, more photos asap!! ;))

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Your ring is very classically beautiful.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! Congratulations!! :appl:

wsucheerleader

Rough_Rock
So first a back story: often Brandon and I are like little kids. So he will ask me how much I love him and I strech my arms out wide and say this much. Then I ask him how much he loves me and he jokes around and barely open up his arms and says that much. And then I fake pout and he says just kidding and stretches his arm all the way out. Little kidish and goofy but that is what is so great about our relationship.

So anyways, we were sitting in a bench in the park next to Brandon's apartment. Well we were just talking and he said how much do you love me so I stretched my arms out and said this much. Then I asked him how much he loved me and he spread his thumb and index finger out and said that much. He said something to the effect of do you want to know why? and I said yes. And he said because its the same size of this as he pulled out the ring box. Then he got down on one knee and said Samantha Dylnn Eskridge, would you be my wife? and I said yes. And we were both crying like crazy. It was adorable that he took something that was personal and cute that we do and turned it into a proposal.

Man was Brandon nervous though, so nervous that Saturday morning before we went to the park he made pancakes and put the sryup in the fridge and then could not find the syrup (even after looking in the fridge). It wasn't until I looked for it that I found it in the fridge. haha.

The pictures are not that great, they are just cell phone pictures. The details of the ring. The center stone is .8 carats round H color VS2, the halo and band stones equal .33 carats. I love it. It sparkles so much in the sun and dim lighting in resturants

_6825.jpg

_6826.jpg

_6827.jpg

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet story! Congratulations again and wear that beauty in good health! :appl:

Jumpin_Jacks

Rough_Rock
Congrats, gorgeous ring! And him making something you do normally rolled up, very thoughtful and cute, loooove it!

peonyinlove

Rough_Rock
beautiful ring! My boyfriend and I are choosing one extremely similar, could i ask you the size of your finger? Congratulations!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!

Lady5

Rough_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results