shape
carat
color
clarity

Wow! (Zappos)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Based on recommendations on this board, I decided to give Zappos a try! Yesterday afternoon I ordered a cute pair of Kate Spade slides, and selected the FREE shipping option. Today I got a notice that the shoes shipped late last night and are already on the UPS truck for delivery to me TODAY! Holy cow!!!!!

Does this always happen??

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
BTW, here are the slides. That''s a blowfish on the toe! Thought these were too cute for summer.

mollyps.JPG

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 9:05:36 AM
Author:Krissie
Based on recommendations on this board, I decided to give Zappos a try! Yesterday afternoon I ordered a cute pair of Kate Spade slides, and selected the FREE shipping option. Today I got a notice that the shoes shipped late last night and are already on the UPS truck for delivery to me TODAY! Holy cow!!!!!

No it doesn''t always happen, but they are very quick and it often happens (at least for me!). My guess is that you are near a distribution center for them. Are you in a major city?

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 10:09:49 AM
Author: neatfreak

No it doesn''t always happen, but they are very quick and it often happens (at least for me!). My guess is that you are near a distribution center for them. Are you in a major city?
I''m in DC - it looks like these shipped from Kentucky overnight!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 10:20:58 AM
Author: Krissie
Date: 4/24/2008 10:09:49 AM

Author: neatfreak

I''m in DC - it looks like these shipped from Kentucky overnight!

Pretty great service then! I love Zappos...and the shoes you got are adorable!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Zappos. It has always happened to me. I always get them the next day.

Linda

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
YES! For me it does. I ordered my son''s sandels a few weeks ago at 6pm on a Monday, and Tuesday by 1pm they were on my doorstep. I always get their stuff the next day. I love Zappos. I have ordered a lot from them and have never had a problem. I love the free returns and prepaid shipping labels they send.

For this mom of many who HATES the mall and shopping, its a great site.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
their service is pretty great. but you have to get a return authorization which can be a pain. but no complaints really.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I always get them next day. I love Zappos. Even returning is a breeze! Congrats on the cute new sandals!
emgift.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Zappos too! Very cute for the summer.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I have never purchased anything online except for something that I already purchased in a brick and mortar and tried on and then I will shop ebay for other colors, cheaper, ect.

Is returning really easy? It just seems like a huge PITA.

I just wish I had a body type that things fit easily and trusted ordering from an online retailer.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results