shape
carat
color
clarity

WOW! What a day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I cannot imagine a day turning out more beautifully than our wedding day yesterday was!!!
1.gif

The weather -- gorgeous. The ceremony -- incredible. The reception -- intimate yet so full of energy and life and sparkle! Just incredible, the entire day. I wouldn''t change a thing!!

We will definitely have a million photos coming to us in the next few days and weeks, but I wanted to share a few with you guys, since you''ve gotten me through this all!!

Here we are during the ceremony!

PamWed0022[1] (Small).JPG

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
my gorgeous-beyond-gorgeous bouquet!!

DSCN3438 (Small).JPG

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
And a closeup of the flowers!

DSCN3565 (Small).JPG

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
omg! your flowers were GORGEOUS!!! more pics! esp of the beautiful bride!!!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
First kiss as husband and wife! :)

kiss! (Small).jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
This was after we came back down the aisle and looked at each other and said "Ohmygod, we''re married!!" :) It''s blurry, but I like it!

alone_time.jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
listening to my dad''s speech during the reception

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, try that one again!

dad_speech.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! And wowee - your bouquet WAS gorgeous!!!!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!! What pretty pics. Your flowers are gorgeous, and you look sooo radiant!

MORE, please.
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isn''t it a relief? I am so glad everything went to perfect. Congrats to you and your DH!!!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
We stayed in a beach cottage at our venue last night -- absolutely breathtaking! Cutesy cottage charm with total luxury treatment -- perfect!

Here''s the room itself:

DSCN3418.JPG

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
and our jacuzzi tub with a view of the ocean

DSCN3416.JPG

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
and one more of the happy couple! :)

DSCN3507 (Small).JPG

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
OK, that''s it for now! I''m sure you''re sick of looking at our smiling faces by now anyway!
2.gif

But truly, the day was better than we ever imagined it could be! The ceremony was a blast, families and friends all got along, and I''ve got the best husband in the world -- I''m just blessed as can be
1.gif

Thanks to you all for your support and answers the past few months -- you''re all just the best!!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
WOW WOW WOW!!
30.gif

Great pictures! And you look so happy! And
23.gif
your bouquet looks like it was from a Martha Stewart Wedding photo shoot! Gorgeous!! (I think that mag has the best bouquets)

CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif
36.gif

35.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! You make an adorable couple. You looked absolutely gorgeous and that bouquet is to die for!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, you guys are very adorable together. You look thrilled to be getting married, what a wonderful thing. Everything is beautiful in these pictures, you look radiant, the flowers are gorgeous, and the cottage looks so cozy and romantic. Congratulations!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You look so beautiful and happy! I can''t wait to see more of your pictures.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I guess when you''re truly happy, that glow really does shine through!
1.gif

Other people''s photos are starting to come in to us already (thank God for digital cameras, eh?), so I''ll try to show some restraint and not post too many ... oh, who am I kidding?
31.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations -- you are a beautiful couple! I love your earrings, by the way!

Bring on all the pictures, girl...as someone on this site once said, we love the "bridal ****" --

Thanks for sharing, and I hope the glow lasts a lifetime!

Jackie

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations. Your flowers are gorgeous with the little hint of colors. You are a cute couple. More pics please.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry these are so out of order!

Here''s one of my Dad and I walking down the aisle. We both still had composure at this point :)

me_dad (Small).jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Our Dads said blessings during the ceremony - my Dad in Hebrew, hubby''s Dad in Spanish. I have to say that people *loved* this -- almost everyone cried!! It was so beautiful and meaningful

poppas (Small).jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby stepped on the glass - yay!! Love the officiant''s face and body language in this photo!! She''s such a character!

glass_smashed! (Small).jpg

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
absolutley GORGEOUS!!!!! Everything looked beautiful - esp you two - happy and excited! I love that beach cottage too. Looks very Nantucket. So lovely! Congratulations!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, LOVE your pictures!! I want your bouquet!!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Well, my florist will be pleased when I pass all these complliments on to her!! I found her through someone''s Knot bio, and she was the only florist I even spoke to! I saw a photo of a similar bouquet on her Web site (www.grandifloradesign.com), and said I wanted that but with some mini callas thrown in and a touch of light light pink or peach -- and she came up with a masterpiece of a bouquet! I was/am in love with it
30.gif

She''s in N. Kingstown, RI, in case any of you are RI brides!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your photos are wonderful! Congratulations!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
OOOOH! I love your pictures! You are beautiful! You look so happy.. and I love how happy your officiant looks in all the pictures too (random, I know... but my officiant acted pissed off during our whole ceremony.. so I notice. :) ) I love your dress.. I love the location and I love the emotions shown in your pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results