shape
carat
color
clarity

WOW! Representative Giffords!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
She is awesome. I'm really glad there are still people like her in government.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1312245376|2981922 said:
Gabrielle Giffords attended the floor session today to vote on the debt ceiling bill.

I read the article you linked to your posting, VRBeauty, and had an unexpected reaction. First, I got tears in my eyes, then I got chills. The article didn't really go heavy on the melodrama, so I am not sure why I reacted that way except that, like all of us, I know the the story behind the story. But I am sitting here sniffling. Thank you so much for posting that.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting that. It was very, very moving. Even though I knew what I was going to be watching when I clicked on the link you posted, I still teared up.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
A great inspiration of determination and will.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1312249150|2981985 said:
VRBeauty|1312245376|2981922 said:
Gabrielle Giffords attended the floor session today to vote on the debt ceiling bill.

I read the article you linked to your posting, VRBeauty, and had an unexpected reaction. First, I got tears in my eyes, then I got chills. The article didn't really go heavy on the melodrama, so I am not sure why I reacted that way except that, like all of us, I know the the story behind the story. But I am sitting here sniffling. Thank you so much for posting that.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

I had much the same reaction, Deb. I think it was tears of gratitude... and respect.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got pretty emotional too. It's so amazing what she's accomplished, and I'm glad she got such a big round of applause in the House. She deserved every bit of it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results