shape
carat
color
clarity

WOW...out of the twenties ;)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hoping&Waiting

Rough_Rock
WOW, congrats to everyone whom has recently been proposed to! So very exciting, during such a beautiful time of year too! Im so very happy for everybody!

I can''t believe, I am starting my teenage wait here on PS (I''m not longer in the twenties). Pretty exciting!

I can''t even remember the last time I have posted. Thankfully the end of winter into the spring has been extremely busy, and to be honest, I don''t think much about being a LIW anymore! Maybe thats the key? Keeping busy?! I always thought I was busy before, but guess not busy enough ;-)

I am in the midst of finishing the semester, graduation, job search, and SO moving in with the roomies and I. I know...lame, I still have roomies :) SO has had specific instructions that we will not live together until were engaged...but thankfully, he has agreed to mid-summer. So what does that mean for our engagement?!?! WHO KNOWS ;-)

I am anticipating it within the next couple months, but he has said his deadline is the end of August, so for sure by the end of summer :)

Just an update on me, hope everyone is doing well!!! Enjoy the beautiful spring weather!!!!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Yeayyyy Hoping&Waiting...another PSer I was starting to wonder about! Seems like there are quite a few long term LIW''s that will be getting engaged this year!

We''re going to need truck loads of dust I think
30.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
we live in the upstairs apt of an old house and we have 3 roomies downstairs, don''t worry, you''re not the only one :)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
How exciting Hoping & Waiting! This should be a fun and anticipation filled next couple of months for you!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results