shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you put a political sign on your front lawn?

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes.

Q

Queenie60

No Way! I'm in the minority.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let me know if you like to have one on your front lawn... :dance:

61BBDAydPhL._AC_SS350_.jpg

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Dancing Fire So forward looking!

That reads like a Japanese era - named after its emperor;

writing as a bemused foreigner here, having skimmed Nate's polls.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not but for maybe an unusual reason, most people in my neighborhood have similar political views so putting up a sign functions more like identifying with the tribe than creating a conversation or advocating for a candidate. I worked on get out the vote efforts for this midterm instead. By the way, whatever your political persuasion, don't forget to vote on or before Nov 6th!!!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
In Australia, no. From what I can see the current political landscape is filled with career politicians who are too scared about their own careers than doing the best thing for the country. And that's in all political parties.

At this point I kinda want to buy my own farm and go completely off-grid with my wife, the cats and a herd of Alpacas. The less I hear from our parliament, the better.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No yard signs here ... I don’t want to discuss politics at length with my neighbors and neither do they. We talk, and we all know generally where we stand, and we are all friendly and respectful. None of us wants that to change. We don’t want our neighborhood becoming a mirror image of the belligerent partisanship seen online, in the news, on this forum, etc. It’s a lovely coexistence.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
For local or state candidates, we have put up lawn signs. But not for national races. What kind of places do y'all live that you need to worry about vandalism of your property because of your political opinions?? :shock: I'm sure that some of you think Texas is a big 'ol redneck, gun-toting, chaw-spitting RED state . . . but we are not the yahoos you might think we are. We would never step on your rights (or your lawn for that matter, without an invite). And we sometimes vote BLUE. I just did. :wink2: I also voted for couple of Libertarians; I'm very 'equal opportunity'. And because I don't want DF to faint dead away, I'll admit to a few GOP votes. But not for Cruz. :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results