shape
carat
color
clarity

Would this inclusion be eye clean?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fatkid

Rough_Rock
In this 40x zoom picture, on the 6 oclock arrow, would the inclusion/blemish be visible to the eye?

DI40X_AGS-7829904.jpg

Thanks

-r.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome FatKid!

I can see who the vendor is from the pic - I would think there is a good chance this diamond IS eyeclean, go and ask them for their opinion as they can tell you exactly
1.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
impossible to tell from a picture call or email and ask.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also what size is this diamond?

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/17/2007 2:59:58 AM
Author:fatkid

In this 40x zoom picture, on the 6 oclock arrow, would the inclusion/blemish be visible to the eye?

DI40X_AGS-7829904.jpg

Thanks

-r.
If this is photographed at 40X, it is ''eye-clean''.
It looks like a feather to me..., you can see the reflection on the 12 oclock arrow or vice-a-versa!!

How much does it weigh?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 7:06:46 AM
Author: DiaGem

Date: 1/17/2007 2:59:58 AM
Author:fatkid

DI40X_AGS-7829904.jpg

Thanks

-r.
If this is photographed at 40X, it is ''eye-clean''.
It looks like a feather to me..., you can see the reflection on the 12 oclock arrow or vice-a-versa!!

How much does it weigh?
yeah and you can see it at the 6 o''clock tip as well!

BTW I don''t point ou these reflections as a point you should fear, rather at a point of amazement at the reflective qualities :)

BTW when you ask about it being eye clean, make sure you go over what YOU consider eye clean.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks DP!
35.gif
VERY nice diamond FK
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Size of the diamond can make a difference too, obviously the larger the diamond there is more of a chance you might see something, but I am guessing this one will be fine, but please check with WF and ask them. This looks like a great SI2 possibly.

DillPickle

Rough_Rock
Anyone else see the cert on this diamond? It's an SI2, but the clarity chart is virtually unmarred.

AGS-7829904 Certificate

Looks to be a great moneysaver! FK you might want to call and place a hold on this one lest someone beat you to it.

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
The pics we are seeing are much bigger than real life. Reference Stebbo''s hand pic here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/here-are-some-diamond-size-reference-pics.56381/

Chances are, the only person who will ever see the inclusion, or even know it''s there, is the one who will be starring into the stone for extended periods of time. ie, The lucky lady receiving a beautiful diamond!
2.gif

Call the Vendor and get their take on this. White Flash has a reputation for telling the truth. Get their "eye" on the situation and decide where you want to go from there.

fatkid

Rough_Rock
I pinged Whiteflash regarding the inclusion:

The inclusion is actually outside the table (and also is not viewable from side), and the top arrow is just a reflection of the inclusion.

So I'm guessing that's why it's not marked in the clarify chart as its not in the 2d planar?

Could someone clarify the expression "outside the table" -- does that mean underneath table closer to the pavillion?

-r.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results