shape
carat
color
clarity

Would the disappearance of Pricescope really affect you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I check PS every day...so I would definitely be sad if it disappeared.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
It would be a big loss for me if PS disappeared. Not as much from the jewelry perspective, although I do love seeing everyone''s sparklies, but moreso for the support and friendship that I''ve come to treasure. And for all of us that have been through some difficult times, we all know how indescribably valuable the PS support system is. There''s always a shoulder to cry on, a funny story to share, milestones to celebrate, or time to lend an ear for someone else that needs it.....not to mention an overload of diamonds and gems with their stories of love, devotion, and happiness that warm all our hearts.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 1:17:41 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Yes she''s been very absent. But am glad you are back?? Are you back?? Hope the move went well!!!
35.gif

Yeah, I''m totally outta the loop, too.
Mara
35.gif
, what move???!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve made some incredible friendships here, and I would miss the opportunity to meet other lovely people who don''t think I''m insane when it comes to jewelry.
3.gif

I feel reassured by the fact that PS has changed ownership once in the nearly 5 years I''ve been here, and traffic is as heavy as ever.
1.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''d miss PS like crazy, but I have a feeling it might actually be better for me if it didn''t exist, actually. There are so many beautiful distractions here, and the trends often drive my "wants" list more than anything else - there is no way that I''d have ever fallen in love with concave cuts, old cuts, stacking rings, etc, had I not been hanging around here. My favorite part of PS is actually the people, so I''d probably miss the discussions more than anything else - but that means I''d also probably be more apt to start discussions in other venues, both IRL and online.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 10:34:07 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 2/25/2009 1:17:41 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Yes she''s been very absent. But am glad you are back?? Are you back?? Hope the move went well!!!
35.gif

Yeah, I''m totally outta the loop, too.
Mara
35.gif
, what move???!
Thanks Kaleigh and Lynn..
5.gif

We just moved from our townhouse to a house with a REAL yard in Jan. It was a painful process (OMG who knew you could collect so much crap in 5 years)... and we are 99% of the way done. Our new house was a remodel, but we had some more work done to it, which is finally just finishing, thank god...I realized I hated having construction done on the house while you live in it, even if it was minimal compared to what some people do. So we are just settling in.... man moving is stressful. I am NOT keen on doing it ever again hahaha. But unless we add onto this place, it''ll be too small for us the way we packrat. I am trying to be better about not impulse buying.
9.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Oh yea, I''d miss it for sure! Of course I''d get over it, but it would be hard to adjust I''m sure! I''m so used to spending my free/leisure time on PS!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I would crawl into a deep, dark, depressed hole if I could never again see the Ragdoll thread...The thought alone is too much to bear.
39.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be sad to see it go, I just love looking at all the beautiful jewerly
30.gif
and I like to follow some of stories like the LIW and how the brides are planning there weddings, I just like everything about this forum, lol, I spend way to much time here though

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results