shape
carat
color
clarity

Would Appreciate Some Opinions From All

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PullingTheTrigger

Rough_Rock
So after a LOT of searching and continually finding the perfect ring...only to find one that I like better I think I am very close to making the final decision. So far this is what I am leaning towards and would love some opinions.

For the setting this is what is in the lead right now.
Blue Nile Gallery Pave Ring
I originally wanted just a simple single row of pave diamonds on the band, but kinda like the looks of this one. My only hesitation regarding this ring is that it may appear a little too big for her hand (kinda smallish hands). Without seeing it in person I dont know how large it would appear on her finger.

As for the diamond I am going with a 1.70, H, SI1
Blue Nile Rock
Depth: 61.4
Table: 57
Crown: 34.5
Pavilion: 40.8

Price: $10,940

Question regarding the diamond is just general opinions. Does the price seem reasonable. Any other diamonds in this price/size/quality range (this is the TOP of my price range) that seem like a better deal?

You guys are the experts so I value any insight that you may have. Thanks in advance!!!

35.gif

blastdoor

Shiny_Rock
I think this is a very nice stone you have here, and the ring looks really nice too... so i'll just bump this for you a little to see what others have to say..
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/2/2009 7:33:28 PM
Author:PullingTheTrigger
So after a LOT of searching and continually finding the perfect ring...only to find one that I like better I think I am very close to making the final decision. So far this is what I am leaning towards and would love some opinions.

For the setting this is what is in the lead right now.
Blue Nile Gallery Pave Ring
I originally wanted just a simple single row of pave diamonds on the band, but kinda like the looks of this one. My only hesitation regarding this ring is that it may appear a little too big for her hand (kinda smallish hands). Without seeing it in person I dont know how large it would appear on her finger.

As for the diamond I am going with a 1.70, H, SI1
Blue Nile Rock
Depth: 61.4
Table: 57
Crown: 34.5
Pavilion: 40.8

Price: $10,940

Question regarding the diamond is just general opinions. Does the price seem reasonable. Any other diamonds in this price/size/quality range (this is the TOP of my price range) that seem like a better deal?

You guys are the experts so I value any insight that you may have. Thanks in advance!!!

35.gif
Thanks Blast! You are so helpful!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

PTT, the diamond looks great by the numbers, as you may know BN do not offer Idealscope images but this diamond does have good proportions and if we go by that should be a beautiful diamond. BN are competitively priced, the next thing to do is to check this diamond is eyeclean to your standards by asking one of the BN reps to find out for you, make sure you explain your standards concerning '' eyecleanliness'' to your BN rep so you are both on the same page.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results