shape
carat
color
clarity

World of Warcraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
The thread for all things WoW related, so we stop interrupting everyone else''s lives!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ill get the ball rolling...

Bia, LP, and I play Monday nights at 10 PM Eastern. We play on the PVP server Drak''Thul.

Feel free to list your characters, servers, guilds, etc on this thread!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
28.gif

eta: What's up y'all!

Zaraj here
2.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
oh GOSH I haven''t played in AGES!!
I haven''t even bought the xpansion.
I got so burned out raiding sunwell back in the day!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Helloooooo!
5.gif
What is everyone''s main? Mine''s a human Paladin..I''ve tried alts, but I really love my pally lol.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
My main is a Troll Hunter but I''ve been offline for about a year
15.gif

My brother bribed me with gold to join his pvp server when I started up which seemed like a good idea at the time but then I got stuck around level 40 and kept getting ganked, so I stopped playing
39.gif

Don''t know if I''ll start playing again though - it''s such a time sink !

Any one played pirates of the burning sea? I thought I might try it.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 8:39:32 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Helloooooo!
5.gif
What is everyone''s main? Mine''s a human Paladin..I''ve tried alts, but I really love my pally lol.
my main was a shaman healer.... mmm I love shamans

annadragon

Shiny_Rock
Server: Drak'Tharon
Mains: Annasta Night Elf Shadow Priest
Briell Healy Tree
Alts: Vynka poor nerfed gnome warlock

Guild: Guardians
Raid Progression: Arachnid wing of Naxx until the bottom fell out of the guild
40.gif

Who says girls don't play WoW?!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Hey I LOVE WoW!

I play on the PVP server Shattered Halls, I have a blood elf mage.

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
WOOHOO

Hyjal: 80 Draenei Hunter (and my fabulous tanky bear), 73 Nightelf Warrior, 67 Nightelf Rogue...and many alts....and a DK but that doesn''t count because dude that was way too easy.
9.gif

You play PVP, elle? That''s ballsy.
2.gif
I am too timid and even hate arenas.

I''m on a lot and love WotLK; Northrend beats the crap out of Outland. 70-80 was a pleasure.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
PVP is more fun... always have to be watching your back!
3.gif

I''m HORDE all the way

My main is a 60 BE mage. I leveled a BE hunter to 70, got bored, and started on the mage. I still have not had an 80 character.
20.gif

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 8:54:16 AM
Author: elledizzy5
PVP is more fun... always have to be watching your back!
3.gif

I''m HORDE all the way

My main is a 60 BE mage. I leveled a BE hunter to 70, got bored, and started on the mage. I still have not had an 80 character.
20.gif
Get thee to Northrend, post haste!!
37.gif

I tried playing horde but felt weird, like people around me in Orgrimmar could tell I was a fraud. HEE HEE. I know, I know. I still have a BE 40ish mage but don''t play her at all.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I play, but not PvP though (the highest player kill count on any of my characters is 16 :p). I''m on Thorium Brotherhood as a kitty Tauren Druid by the name of Tamris. I also have 9 other alts that get various amounts of play time, all Horde though!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m not sure how I missed this! I don''t play anymore. Everyone kept passing me. Right now my lovely shaman orc is stuck at level 39 while I ditch wow to play on PS. DH gets really into it (mage troll, some kind of guild leader) and I just couldn''t deal with both of us playing. Once DH gets into anything even slightly techincal I can''t seem to keep up. I should start again. Wonder if I could on this crappier computer.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Julianna: I did head to northrend with my 70 (leveled her at 68 out there) and enjoyed it SO much more than the Outlands. My main mage is 60, so she''s in Outlands right now, and I can''t STAND it! Blah. Can''t wait to hit 68 so I can get out of there!

Glad to hear you''re FOR THE HORDE, Kismet!
2.gif
3.gif
PVP is tough, especially since I''m not that good at PVP. I like having the risk out there, but it''s really annoying when an 80 ganks you over and over and over again and you don''t even get to play.
7.gif

Addy my FF and I were running a guild for a while, but it got to be too much work. If we werent on every day, the guild would get frustrated and it ended up taking up too much time. I played on my crappy computer, so hopefully you can too. Just is hard when you''re in main cities! The frame rate goes SO SLOW!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/4/2009 12:04:13 PM

Addy my FF and I were running a guild for a while, but it got to be too much work. If we werent on every day, the guild would get frustrated and it ended up taking up too much time. I played on my crappy computer, so hopefully you can too. Just is hard when you''re in main cities! The frame rate goes SO SLOW!

The guild is pretty well organised, thank god. I think him and four others run it. DH plays two nights a week unless something else comes up and he needs to be with me. I hear him yelling at people on vent some nights! It''s not the PvP though, he (and I used to) do the, is it PvE? They go raiding a lot. DH was kind and put me in the same guild as him, but I can''t keep up with all the alts progressing through the levels either so I just gave up. People level so quickly! I''m always impressed at how many women are in the guild.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow...you ladies are speaking a completely different language

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 12:11:44 PM
Author: Addy

Date: 5/4/2009 12:04:13 PM

The guild is pretty well organised, thank god. I think him and four others run it. DH plays two nights a week unless something else comes up and he needs to be with me. I hear him yelling at people on vent some nights! It''s not the PvP though, he (and I used to) do the, is it PvE? They go raiding a lot. DH was kind and put me in the same guild as him, but I can''t keep up with all the alts progressing through the levels either so I just gave up. People level so quickly! I''m always impressed at how many women are in the guild.
Yeah, I have never really done much raiding. I like leveling. Yes, I''m lame.
2.gif

People REALLY level quickly, but I just don''t have the attention span for it! I just take my sweet time. People in my guild would seriously get from 1-80 in less time than I got from say... 30 to 40.

There''s a funny youtube video about some guy that is FREAKING OUT on his vent during a raid. He just keeps screaming "MORE DOTS MORE DOTS! STOP THE DOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!" It''s hilarious. FF and I laughed about that video for so long. I can''t search youtube at work so I can''t find it, unfortunately.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Ooh. AN MMORPG DESCUSSION ON A DIAMOND FORUM!? Tsk tsk ladies!

Anyway! I play my boyfriend''s characters mostly.. 80 mage, 77 warrior, 77 rogue, 75 DK and 50 shaman. I have a 65 hunter from back in the day before WotLK but I couldn''t afford to have two accounts, one on WoW and one on..

The best MMORPG ever.. EVERQUEST II. The end. Oh the graphics on that game make me swoon. I started on EQ2 so I guess it''s where my heart will always be. Too bad you have to have a kick@$$ computer to even think about running it (SO WORTH IT!), we don''t have quite as many people playing it as WoW does, because of the intense graphics for one, and the other being it''s a more mature, slow moving game. It''s harder to move forward then in WoW (sometimes in WoW I think everything is just kind of handed to you, it''s so easy!).

But yeah, WoW is good too.
3.gif
I''ve played it on and off for about 2 years now.

SOMEONE GET ON SARGERAS AND TELL FAEROD TO GET HIS BUTT IN GEAR AND PROPOSE ALREADY!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 2:16:03 PM
Author: Feralpenchant
Ooh. AN MMORPG DESCUSSION ON A DIAMOND FORUM!? Tsk tsk ladies!

Anyway! I play my boyfriend''s characters mostly.. 80 mage, 77 warrior, 77 rogue, 75 DK and 50 shaman. I have a 65 hunter from back in the day before WotLK but I couldn''t afford to have two accounts, one on WoW and one on..

The best MMORPG ever.. EVERQUEST II. The end. Oh the graphics on that game make me swoon. I started on EQ2 so I guess it''s where my heart will always be. Too bad you have to have a kick@$$ computer to even think about running it (SO WORTH IT!), we don''t have quite as many people playing it as WoW does, because of the intense graphics for one, and the other being it''s a more mature, slow moving game. It''s harder to move forward then in WoW (sometimes in WoW I think everything is just kind of handed to you, it''s so easy!).

But yeah, WoW is good too.
3.gif
I''ve played it on and off for about 2 years now.

SOMEONE GET ON SARGERAS AND TELL FAEROD TO GET HIS BUTT IN GEAR AND PROPOSE ALREADY!!
LOL. I totally would...
11.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Are we playing tonight?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 2:18:39 PM
Author: Bia
Are we playing tonight?
If Bia can stay awake that long.
9.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know what you gal''s are talking about here but you play this game "together" ?

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
By the way, THIS video is about "Hitler getting banned from WoW" So funny.

Watch it, it''s great!

There''s one for Everquest 2 that''s freakin hilarious as well.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 2:19:01 PM

Date: 5/4/2009 2:18:39 PM
Are we playing tonight?
If Bia can stay awake that long.
9.gif
oooooh DISS!

DISS DISS DISS DISS DISS DISS DISS DISS DISS

25.gif

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 2:19:18 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
I don''t know what you gal''s are talking about here but you play this game ''together'' ?

Yes (OMG I ALMOST TYPED AYE! Note to self: Still on PS.. still on PS.. no one says aye here.)

It''s a game that people play internationally on servers. You can be playing with people you know, people from England, Ireland, Russia, Japan, anywhere! Kind of cool when you think about it.

MMORPG = Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Feral: I can''t watch youtube at work! Dang! I''ll have to watch it when I get home.

Bia: Certainly was a diss!
3.gif
I''ll duel you on WoW if you wanna fight about it!
2.gif

DG: Yes, we play together.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 2:21:54 PM

I don't know what you gal's are talking about here but you play this game 'together' ?

Yes (OMG I ALMOST TYPED AYE! Note to self: Still on PS.. still on PS.. no one says aye here.)

It's a game that people play internationally on servers. You can be playing with people you know, people from England, Ireland, Russia, Japan, anywhere! Kind of cool when you think about it.

Ha!!!!!

Yea Dream, it's a role playing computer game. There are quests to fulfil and you can find your friends and play with them. Its fun except Elle and LP are like level 1000 and I'm like level 2!

Oh the shame!
39.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 2:22:50 PM
Feral: I can''t watch youtube at work! Dang! I''ll have to watch it when I get home.

Bia: Certainly was a diss!
3.gif
I''ll duel you on WoW if you wanna fight about it!
2.gif

DG: Yes, we play together.
Watch your back chica!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 2:26:23 PM

Date: 5/4/2009 2:21:54 PM

I don''t know what you gal''s are talking about here but you play this game ''together'' ?

It''s a game that people play internationally on servers. You can be playing with people you know, people from England, Ireland, Russia, Japan, anywhere! Kind of cool when you think about it.

Ha!!!!!

Yea Dream, it''s a role playing computer game. There are quests to fulfil and you can find your friends and play with them. Its fun except Elle and LP are like level 1000 and I''m like level 2!

Oh the shame!
39.gif
I would have liked to have just power-leveled you through, but this is your first character, so it''s really important you actually learn the game. You could be leveling a lot faster if we wanted to do so.

I can''t wait to take you through your first instance. That''ll be fun! We will run RFC in Orgrimmar!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results