shape
carat
color
clarity

Workout Thread Thurs. 3/31

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all.
Figured since we are all still posting on old workout threads I would start todays.

I did 45 minutes on the treadmill. Although I am in my hour ''week'' I had to get to work early so I had to cut it down a little.

I had a pretty stressful day, so all I want to do right now is have a steak with mashed potatoes and peas and a couple of huge martinis. I so wish I was one of those people that reacted to stress by losing their appetites!

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
I ran a mile at lunch and only did one exercise class tonight. My body feels awful, so I think that I overdid it this week. My lower back hurts from doing these sit-up things in Bootcamp class. My back will curve up when I have my feet out straight. The instructor comes around and yells at us if our legs aren''t out straight enough. I don''t think I like boot camp class very much.

There was the prettiest girl in my class tonight. She was my height, but she probably weighed 20 pounds more than me... but she looked awesome. That will be my goal after my wedding. I''m going to look like I have a little chicken neck in all my wedding pictures!!

For the girls that are still trying to lose some weight... some little things that I changed in my diet was to swap regular coke for diet coke. I didn''t like it at first, but now, I can''t stand drinking regular coke... it tastes funny now. I also stopped drinking alcohol. I didn''t like it much anyway. I changed my cafe mochas to skim milk. Just little things like that can make a big difference after a while if they are everyday habits.

I have found that it is more fun working out with a friend than by yourself. Especially walking or running.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I carried my four year old sister around for almost three hours today while our mother was shopping...does this count as arms, mabye hips as well? She is sucxh a doll though I didnt want to put her down, as the baby in the family it is practically her right to have me tote her around I mean why else have sisters that are 18 and 20 years older then you??? Anyway I did 20 min on the treadmill too. But I wasnt running becuase I had been walking all day. My poor puppy I only played fetch with her for about 15 mintues and then was like thats enough running for today....sooo lazy today.
38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results