shape
carat
color
clarity

Working out at home vs. the gym

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Diver, what an amazing gym you have!! I love it! I also love the shade of green on the walls -- it looks like sage on my monitor. My favorite color! Anyway, thanks for posting pics...truly a great space.

Tacori, I looked on craigslist the other night but there wasn''t much available. I''ll keep checking though.

EBree, what brand of elliptical did you buy from Amazon? You''re happy with it so far, right?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diver your home gym is awesome you lucky lady!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I personally like the gym opr working out outside.

I barely use any of the machines at the gym. I ONLY do classes. I get really bored with any machine so it''s just not for me.

At the gym I love any kind of dance class ("Rumba"...which I do 3 times a week...lol), "Step" classes and the "Pump" classes (toning mainly). Outside, I go to a park to meet up with a trainer and a few other girls in a "boot camp" style class. It''s lots of fun!!!!. It is a TOUGH workout though, but by far it''s my favorite. I heard that workign out outside it''s also more effective than anything because you work out harder (whether it is cold, or too hot, etc).

It really depends on your style. If you see yourself enjoyining and using a home gym then go for it!!!

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
wow Diver, your gym looks awesome!. You could even have your own classes in there...do you?

I also dance Flamenco!...love it!!!!
36.gif

M~

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Holy SHMOOOO Diver! Your gym is AWESOME! It''s almost the size of my whole darn condo. And it even has FIRE TRUCKS in it. Love it. Great colour too.

Zoe: the gym in my building is maintained by our condo association. So, no fees to pay! It''s a little smaller than Diver''s gym for our, uhhh, 200 residents, but there''s almost never anyone in it at the weird times I go down there. Yay! Private gym!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results