shape
carat
color
clarity

word association game

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
well if you liked that last one about halloween, or if you like playing word puzzles... don''t click this link or you''re in for days of fun LOL! http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
anyone hate me yet? LOL

I REALLY want to know what 5 letter word ties: scientology, crime, police and may or may not be vaguely connected to cars LOL

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Drugs? Scientologists can''t use them... police and crime center around them... i don''t know. haha. I love this game though.

Marisa

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
So you got all the farm ones?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2006 5:10:43 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
anyone hate me yet? LOL

I REALLY want to know what 5 letter word ties: scientology, crime, police and may or may not be vaguely connected to cars LOL
I''ve got it - mafia!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2006 5:56:50 PM
Author: MINE!!
So you got all the farm ones?
oh yes... whatcha need?

BTW - the word DIAMOND comes up later ;-) ;-) ;-)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve got the farm and now the baseball ones done!!! And religions!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot tell what the game is...it comes up blank when I click the link...I see the word on the farm and the squares have nothing in them.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Mine stopped working too... I don''t know what happened. It says something about violating an HTML code to cheat... confusing!

Marisa

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2006 6:16:01 PM
Author: poptart
Mine stopped working too... I don''t know what happened. It says something about violating an HTML code to cheat... confusing!

Marisa
it occasionally bugs out - just go back a page and hit enter again, that''s usually plenty!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2006 6:13:32 PM
Author: diamondfan
I cannot tell what the game is...it comes up blank when I click the link...I see the word on the farm and the squares have nothing in them.
on the left is a box you type your answers in.... it will put them in the correct box if the correct box has been unlocked on the page.... for example:

type in: cow, goat, sheep, llama, dalai lama, one at a time.. and see what happens!

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
All I get is a green box with ''on the farm'' with a whole lot of boxes running off them. These other boxes just have full stops in them.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2006 6:35:10 PM
Author: Sparkster
All I get is a green box with ''on the farm'' with a whole lot of boxes running off them. These other boxes just have full stops in them.
In the upper right corner is a small link called "hints" that will tell you how to play... each of the dots represents a letter.... and you cannot type on the game board, you have to type in the box on the left side... the only "active" places on the game are the upper left set of 25 windows and the entry box.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG- C, you did it to me again.
Help! I''m still having trouble with the farm words and magicians. OY!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/30/2006 9:27:22 PM
Author: sevens one
OMG- C, you did it to me again.
Help! I''m still having trouble with the farm words and magicians. OY!
hehehe - let me throw you some words:

rodeo
desert bus
cowboyneil
midnight train to georgia
human

in no particular order :)

Here''s some more off my head:

fox mulder
war
haiku
alcoholic
father ted
futurama
seattle
breast englargements
batman
triazolam
flaming jesus
boot loader
high time to kill
settlers of catan
wolfenstein
agent cooper
stephen colbert
spice girls
scientology

there - I think I got one from each window.... happy to help more if you tell me where!!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
this is so flipping hard! getting no work done today...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2006 1:19:41 PM
Author: njc
this is so flipping hard! getting no work done today...
it''s helpful not to get too into one window and just move around and open a bunch up and approach windows from other directions... if you want any clues, I''ll share!! I need you guys to catch up to me so I can get some help!!!

I need a 3 letter word that goes with "Dr. Watson" and isn''t bug, err, doc, phd............

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh... I get it. I thought I had to fill them all in before I could move on to the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results