shape
carat
color
clarity

Woohoo, just found out that...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im going dress shopping in New York in January
36.gif
36.gif
. My dad is taking us all there on a holiday and I''ve decided to kill two birds with one stone!! Cannot wait. D also wants me to pick up my wedding band while Im there. Can''t believe Im going back so soon-Im about to burst with excitment
36.gif
32.gif
26.gif
36.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Bee*! You''re a blonde!!! I had you pictured in my head as a brunette!
23.gif
3.gif
What a gorgeous photo, a pair of blonde honeys!!!
2.gif

I''m so jealous of you going to NY again so soon! I''ve never been (unless Newark counts!) and would just love to go. You will have so much fun shopping for dresses over there! Do you know already what kind of wedding band you will get? One of the matching Lucida bands?
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2007 7:36:39 AM
Author: Delster
Bee*! You''re a blonde!!! I had you pictured in my head as a brunette!
23.gif
3.gif
What a gorgeous photo, a pair of blonde honeys!!!
2.gif

I''m so jealous of you going to NY again so soon! I''ve never been (unless Newark counts!) and would just love to go. You will have so much fun shopping for dresses over there! Do you know already what kind of wedding band you will get? One of the matching Lucida bands?
1.gif

Yep Im a blonde! My hair actually looks really dark in that photo-it''s usually much lighter. That''s my big blonde baby on her first holiday to Kerry a couple of weeks ago!

I think Im going to get one of the plain lucida bands-I tried on the diamond lucida and the plain one with my ring and I just adore the look of the plain one. D said that when I graduate in 2011 he will buy me the diamond lucida band as an eternity band so I''ll have a finger full of bling in a couple of years.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
So I told BF today that 'the Irish girl on Pricescope' is a blonde when I'd always pictured you as a brunette... and he said "oh yeah? do you mean Bee-star?"... which caused my second bee*-related double-take today cos (a) in my head you're just "bee" (somehow I omit the asterisk when I say it in my noggin!) and (b) has he been reading Pricescope?!?
6.gif
31.gif

Going by what I see here on Pricescope I don't think the American girls do the plain wedding band quite as much as over here? Seems like a matching band or a diamond one is more popular? But then also seems like the American girls don't wear the 'eternity ring' either so it kind of evens out! I'd be the same as you - plain wedding band and then an eternity ring later. My BF is also very big on the idea of a plain wedding band - he likes the symbology of an uninterrupted circle. He also says he would never ever take his wedding band off and was horrified when I told him hospitals remove them for surgeries! Since he told me that I can't imagine anything but a plain band...

I love your BF's idea of buying the eternity ring for your graduation, that is really sweet of him! It would have such beautiful meaning behind it then...
1.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
i''m jealous! what a great thing to get to do

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2007 8:02:54 PM
So I told BF today that ''the Irish girl on Pricescope'' is a blonde when I''d always pictured you as a brunette... and he said ''oh yeah? do you mean Bee-star?''... which caused my second bee*-related double-take today cos (a) in my head you''re just ''bee'' (somehow I omit the asterisk when I say it in my noggin!) and (b) has he been reading Pricescope?!?
6.gif
31.gif
Ooooooh.....maybe he''s got a fake account and is secretly ONE OF US RIGHT NOW!!!!
23.gif
32.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Bee, that is so exciting! I totally had you pegged for a brunette, too!

Delster...that''s funny!
2.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Ha ha! Well *right now* he''s fast asleep here beside me, so I *think* I''m safe... but who knows?!?! Well apart from ''Delsthim'' that is...
23.gif
31.gif
25.gif

What am I doing awake at a quarter to two in the morning?!? Right, bed for me, pronto...!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s so exciting Delster-he has definitely been reading pricescope then!! My bf came onto it once, thought it was weird and then left!! I always wanted the diamond band to go with it, but when I tried them on, the plain band showed off my e-ring so much better. It was just a nice simple and classic look. My bf also preferred the plain band as my weding band also. Not sure what type of wedding band he wants though-he''s very fussy!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
You''ll always be bee-STAR in my head now!
9.gif

So what are you thinking for your dress?
36.gif

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Very exciting! Do you think you''ll be engaged by then?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep, D said that we will be engaged by the end of the year at the latest, so I''ll be able to match my bling to the dress!!

Delster, the dress that I posted in the dream dress thread is the one that I adore. Not sure if it''s "the one" but I adore it from the photos

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bee-Star--that''s so funny! Now I''m going to think of you as "Bee-Star" from now on!

Your dress shopping trip sounds so exciting, AND you''re going to get your wedding band--lucky girl! Now you need to start collecting pictures of your favorite dresses!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe not sure why I had the star there in the first place but I liked it!
Yep Im definitely going to have to go through lots of dress pictures and get them all together. Cannot wait!!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh I had a look at the dream dresses thread - you have beautiful taste!
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 6:35:22 AM
Ooooh I had a look at the dream dresses thread - you have beautiful taste!
9.gif

Thank you!! Im obsessed now with pretty dresses
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results