shape
carat
color
clarity

Wooden Ring Trays

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am interested in a jewelry box that has a large wooden tray for rings. Jennifer and MaryAlaina both posted pictures of their rings in huge trays. I would love to be able to keep my rings together like that.

I have bought several lovely wooden jewelry boxes since my daughter was born (three for her, one for me!). I do not recall seeing a large tray just for rings, however. Does anyone know where I can find a box only for rings (and a lot of them) or a low wooden box with one level devoted only to rings?

Thank you!

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is Jennifer''s ring tray (filled with a ring collection of which I am in awe)!

JenRingBox.jpeg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and this is MaryAlaina''s impressive ring tray and ring collection!

MaryAlainaRingBox.jpeg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i can tell you where to get the small jewelry boxes that have the little ballerina that pops up and plays music when you open it
26.gif

(sorry, i''m no help today!)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lest my scouring the ''net for ring boxes prove of no help to no one, let me post what I did find: an earring box. Surely someone who reads this forum has been looking for one!!!

Earring Box

Deb

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I got a gold/silver safekeeper jewelry box on qvc and it holds 56 rings but it also has spaces for other jewelry and probably isn''t as low as you would like. It is pretty compact though and holds a lot of jewelry for it''s small size. If you search qvc for safekeeper jewelry you should see some of the ones they offer.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
61_0026.jpg

How about something like this? I have the 24 slot one,
but they are available in 12, 24, 36 and 72 slots
and are Stuller # 61-0026, 61-0027, 61-0028, 61-0029.
These have a 1/2 inch clearance and are 1.5 inches high.

There is another series 61-0020, 61-0021, 61-0022 ( 24, 72, 36 slots)
that is 3/4 inch clearance and 1 5/8 inches high.

Any jeweler with a Stuller account (e.g. Wink) could order one for you.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I just ordered this last week and I''m waiting for it to be delivered. I went with one without a top but this guy has lots of sizes and styles on eBay:

LotImg3050.jpg

HERE is a link to his eBay store.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Deb, I looked for YEARS--literally--to find a nice ring box that hold only rings...that one isn't very big, actually, maybe 8 X 5. I tried boxes from eBay and the jewelry supply website and flea markets...even my jeweler... but I got lucky and found this one in HomeGoods of all places. It was part of a whole train case thing and I (Please don't think less of me) ripped it out and pretended it was it's own thing at the register (because they had others like it but not ring boxes) and they charged me $7.99 for it.
6.gif
11.gif

I only did such a horrible thing becasue I had been looking forever! I wanted one to fit all my rings AND fir into the safety deposit box at the bank... The issues with the other boxes I had gotten were thatthey were too big, or some of my rings that are very wide in the back wouldn't fit in the slots...or the slots were too small for my size 9 RHRs... You may not have these issues...I wished you lived by me--I'd seriously let you have all my other ones collecting dust.... one of which I carved up with a knife inside in a vain attempt to get it to "work."
20.gif
14.gif

ETA: Sometimes, the rings would hit the top of the ring box too...too tall.
20.gif

ETA2: Deb, I may very well order that earring box--I like all the little compartments.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2005 9:17:41 AM
Author: Patty
I just ordered this last week and I''m waiting for it to be delivered. I went with one without a top but this guy has lots of sizes and styles on eBay:

LotImg3050.jpg

Patty, I want to know what you think when you get this..I may have to try one..I have one like it from an eBay vendor (although I think it is someone different and it may not be the same box--hard to tell from pix) and the slots were too stiff--I am almost as bad as ame is and am picky about the slots--they have to be "soft".
40.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I am having one of those, "I am part of a great group of people here" moments.

Jenn, I just felt so warm and fuzzy thinking of you giving me unused ring boxes if we were neighbors and about our being like minded enough for me to think someone might want an earring box and for you to be such a person :). I was going to say it is great to be part of a group of great women here on Pricescope, but the guys make good pals and eye candy even if they aren''t...well...like us ;-).

Deb

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

I have this one, and am quite fond of it. Keep your silver jewelry shiny and clean. This rosewood veneer jewelry box is lined with a specially treated cloth that prevents your silver jewelry from tarnishing for up to 25 to 40 years with proper use. Its compartments provide storage space for at least 40 pairs of earrings, 21 rings, bracelets, necklaces, pins, and more.

Measures approximately 15-3/4"L x 3-3/8"H x 9-3/8"D.
V''s mother gave it to me three years ago and it is wonderful!

h54187.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh and both of the top peices can be dived by the ring foam or the wooden dividers or niether. The box is 40$...I am laughing beucase it says intoductory price...
41.gif
Rosewood Jewelry Box

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The 21 rings is for just the back in the bottom if you do one of the top tray it will hold 56, or if you chose to both that way it would be 112 rings....if you have that many then you need to catch up on some posting!
31.gif

Okay I am done.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
My gosh I need to catch up....my ''jewelry box'' is a small Tiffanys Limoges china box that my girlfriend gave me for my bridal shower gift...it''s about 4x4 and there are no compartments, it''s just an open area. All my stuff ''mingles'' and believe me, I don''t have much in there!
9.gif

MA and Jen''s ring boxes are mind-boggling!!!! Deb, you will have to post yours too once you get it all situated.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/3/2005 7:58:59 PM
Author: Matatora
Oh and both of the top peices can be dived by the ring foam or the wooden dividers or niether. The box is 40$...I am laughing beucase it says intoductory price...
41.gif
Rosewood Jewelry Box

Hey, Matatora, I went to that link, and ordered a jewlery box! Thanks for posting it. I didn''t get the same one that you have, but I got one similar. I think the one I ordered was smaller, and only holds 56 rings. I think I have right around 50 rings, so it''s just about right.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Aww I am glad. I just love the idea of the anti-tarnigh lining. Just makes life easier!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hey do you think if I buy the rosewood jewelry box, I can convince my husband that I need to buy alot of jewelry to fill it?!!
11.gif
9.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/3/2005 11:03:33 PM
Aww I am glad. I just love the idea of the anti-tarnigh lining. Just makes life easier!

Yeah, I was impressed with the anti-tarnish lining, too. I have a few really unique and gorgeous sterling silver rings and bracelets that I worry will tarnish, since I don''t wear them as often as I wear my gold. But now I won''t have to worry, or spend time polishing! Plus, the jewelry box I ordered looks like it will organize my jewelry more attractively that it is now. I have a couple of small jewelry boxes, but they don''t hold much. I''m almost embarassed to say how I''ve got my stuff organized right now, but here goes...

In my dresser, I have a huge shallow drawer on the top row. I lined it with half a dozen plastic ice cube trays. I have my earrings and rings in the individual compartments. They actually are organized pretty well, and don''t get mixed up and all that. And I can see everything all at once that way. But it looks kind of silly to open that drawer with all that jewelry and see it lying around in cheapo plastic ice cube trays. And they are the most gaudy shade of bright blue you''ve ever seen, no less.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2005 12:07:05 AM
Author: sjz

Date: 7/3/2005 11:03:33 PM

Yeah, I was impressed with the anti-tarnish lining, too. I have a few really unique and gorgeous sterling silver rings and bracelets that I worry will tarnish, since I don''t wear them as often as I wear my gold. But now I won''t have to worry, or spend time polishing! Plus, the jewelry box I ordered looks like it will organize my jewelry more attractively that it is now. I have a couple of small jewelry boxes, but they don''t hold much. I''m almost embarassed to say how I''ve got my stuff organized right now, but here goes...

In my dresser, I have a huge shallow drawer on the top row. I lined it with half a dozen plastic ice cube trays. I have my earrings and rings in the individual compartments. They actually are organized pretty well, and don''t get mixed up and all that. And I can see everything all at once that way. But it looks kind of silly to open that drawer with all that jewelry and see it lying around in cheapo plastic ice cube trays. And they are the most gaudy shade of bright blue you''ve ever seen, no less.
You are too funny! But really that is just the best the idea how perfect! I think that would be fun for little girls erhaps let them make their own at a birthday party....hmm(eggcartons too).

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora: i love your box! I am checking out the website and hopefully will buy one! I have many small jewellery boxes (with an open area like mara said) and everything is mixed up in there and so difficult to find!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/4/2005 3:11:51 AM
Author: msb700
Matatora: i love your box! I am checking out the website and hopefully will buy one! I have many small jewellery boxes (with an open area like mara said) and everything is mixed up in there and so difficult to find!!!

You also sent me over to that website, Matatora! I was trying to see how one could order ring liners specifically and also whether that model you showed was available in the oak finish! Thank you for the resource!

Deb

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The ring liners come with it...as for the finish I am not 100% sure.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/3/2005 12:06:40 AM
Author: cflutist
Any jeweler with a Stuller account (e.g. Wink) could order one for you.

I wish I could see the inside of the boxes more clearly! This looks good, too!

Deb

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2005 3:07:12 PM
Author: Jennifer5973

LotImg3050.jpg

Patty, I want to know what you think when you get this..I may have to try one..I have one like it from an eBay vendor (although I think it is someone different and it may not be the same box--hard to tell from pix) and the slots were too stiff--I am almost as bad as ame is and am picky about the slots--they have to be ''soft''.
40.gif
I got this today and I love it!
36.gif

The slots are plenty soft for me.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2005 2:31:33 PM

Date: 7/3/2005 3:07:12 PM
Author: Jennifer5973

LotImg3050.jpg

Patty, I want to know what you think when you get this..I may have to try one..I have one like it from an eBay vendor (although I think it is someone different and it may not be the same box--hard to tell from pix) and the slots were too stiff--I am almost as bad as ame is and am picky about the slots--they have to be ''soft''.
40.gif
I got this today and I love it!
36.gif

The slots are plenty soft for me.
Patty, are there individual rings slots or continuous rows???????? (hard to see) VERY promising!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
They are continuous rows.

I was worried when you said you had seem some that weren''t soft enough that this would just be hard plastic "bays" for the rings, but they are soft rows of velveteen over foam. And the "leather" is plastic over cardboard, lol. But hey, what do you expect for $6?

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2005 2:47:01 PM
They are continuous rows.

I was worried when you said you had seem some that weren''t soft enough that this would just be hard plastic ''bays'' for the rings, but they are soft rows of velveteen over foam. And the ''leather'' is plastic over cardboard, lol. But hey, what do you expect for $6?
I am ordering one as soon as I get home tonight! It is very hard to find that kind!
1.gif
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Great! Mine was $4.99.

He has lots of bigger ones too.

Mine was called the Tufted 9 row ring display and it holds approx. 36 rings.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
how about like this?

ringblackcase1111111.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results